Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, he certainly makes a lot of his plays behind the line of scrimmage.  We shall see.

ice grillin you

The search for hybrid defensive ends that can make a transition to linebacker in the pros calls for some guesswork. But it also adds to the value of players like Brandon Graham of Michigan, one of the top-rated defensive ends - or 3-4 outside linebackers - in this year's draft class. Graham's production in college - a nation-best 26 tackles for loss as a senior - is hard to ignore.

But so is the fact he's only 6-foot-1 and 265 pounds, hardly the prototype for a 4-3 defensive end. South Florida's Jason Pierre-Paul (6-5, 270) is more like it, and along with Georgia Tech's Derrick Morgan (6-3, 266) and perhaps Southern California's Everson Griffen (6-4, 270), they're the other likely first-round picks. "I watch (Denver's Elvis) Dumervil now - he was the (NFL's) leading sacker last year," said Graham, who could go as early as No. 12 to Miami. "I look at myself as the next one. He's 6-1, he's small, a lot of people didn't think he could do it. But I believe whoever gets me is going to love me."

People loved what they saw from Graham coaching him at the Senior Bowl in January. Graham, who played linebacker before college, earned defensive MVP honors, but it was his work all week in practice that had scouts raving, cementing his status as a first-round pick. "He shows up with a smile on his face and he's a competitor," Lions defensive line coach Kris Kocurek said. "He loves to compete, he runs to the football. And the main thing about the kid is he loves football. You can tell. Every snap, every practice, he's always got a great attitude."

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't know if you're sharing that because you like it or hate it, but I want to fight you.

PhillyPhreak54

The more I read, the more I like it. I dig the TFL's and sacks.

lol...Cowboy fan friend hates the Eagles getting him and hates Dallas taking Bryant

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

Cant believe they would give up (2) 3's for him, but this might be the exact kind of guy they need opposite Cole.

Power guy that can back up tackles, disrupt the qb's timing, and get around the edge at a decent speed. Plus with his size he can hold up the line of scrimmage. They need that in the worst way. Still should of took Morgan if youre going to go DE, but I still dig it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 22, 2010, 10:02:58 PM
Who didnsee Bryant being an cowboy

GET THAT shtein OFF BRANDONS THREAD fargER

ice grillin you

Drunkmasterflex

I thought he would be a Patriot.  Good pick for the Boys makes up for Roy Williams, probably.  WRs are very tough to make a transition.  Tebow a Bronco. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN