Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

when he has as many walks as k's something is seriously wrong...hes my game 3 starter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I don't know how many guys can claim they got their first ML homer off Roy Halladay, but that's definitely a story for the kids one day. 

PhillyPhreak54

He'll be fine once the playoff adrenaline kicks in.

MDS

if the adrenaline doesnt kick in tonight you hes missing something

injury, out of gas, something aint right

hes still a great pitcher even as is but oswalt and cole are simply better right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey, everyone, thanks for catching up with me on the Halladay situation!

fargfaces.

ice grillin you

i was way ahead of you....but then again im just hater so who listens
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have a really bad feeling about Lidge tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

MDS

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 21, 2010, 09:32:39 PM
when he has as many walks as k's something is seriously wrong...hes my game 3 starter

People said similar stuff about Lee last season when he struggled in September.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

That last dinger was a tired throw from Roy.  You could see he had zilch left.  I'm actually surprised Huckleberry left him in there.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: King Cole on September 21, 2010, 10:22:27 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 21, 2010, 09:32:39 PM

People said similar stuff about Lee last season when he struggled in September.
you really are a horrible person and deserve to die
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

The BIGSTUD

I'm right though(like always) and you mad.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.