Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

ice grillin you

i could have made that throw....more like what the farg was mccan thinking
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

mccarthy and wheels are having a who can be the worst announcer in the history of sports contest

and theyre both winning
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllll

Munson

Def got his yearly test some time in June and said farg it they aint testing me again this year and hit the juice again
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

too bad raul can't get around on a fastball anymore.

MDS

if they lose this game halladays house gets burned down
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

he lives in the fortress of solitude.  how the farg do you burn down an ice castle?

think before you post, stupid.

Rome

get roy a beer.   he's done for the night.

MDS

hes looked really pedestrian lately

not that 3er/7ip is anything to complain about but hes supposed to be a little better than that