Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Not saying it's a bad move, he and Gload are probably their two hottest hitters.. Just speaks volumes about what injuries have done to this team when the guy in your power slot is a guy with 10 homers on the year. Werth in that slot was weird enough.

It really is amazing that they're keeping pace with the Braves.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Just sayin.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Werth is totally useless.

Trade his ass for a bag of peanuts.

SunMo

he looked like he was coming out of it a few weeks ago, i guess that was just a slump from his slump

MDS

anyone else find what trailer trash did to be really, really creepy? like ff level?

nope. just me?

alright then. i guess i deserve what i get for acknowledging his existence.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Rome

Poster boy for the Jewish question.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Oswalt throwing a lot of pitches.  Maybe we'll see Herndon tonight.

Rome

SunMo

the strike zone is awful tonight

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey, at least Werth didn't K.  That's progress.

SunMo

Rome

Another nice at-bat by Mr. Sexy Man.

Five men left on base by himself in two trips to the plate.