Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Zanshin

Game 2 in the books for Panthers/Falcons.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Zanshin on January 18, 2010, 07:55:02 AM
Game 2 in the books for Panthers/Falcons.

Damn. Not much of a game there.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Zanshin

Meh...once it starts to go bad, it goes downhill.

mussa

I'm almost convinced Zanshin is going to mop the floor with all of us
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Ouch! 63-14. 7 sacks by one player. Guess somebody was out to pad the stats after a slow week one ;)
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Hey Phatty are we on for tonight 8pm or later?

PhillyPhanInDC

Yeah, it seems Zanshin and his boy Sorvok play Madden about as much as I play CoD2, which is fairly often.

This league is really a nice change of pace though. To try and get more practice in, I've been playing some ranked matches. Tools constantly using fake field goals, not punting from their own 20, etc. Four times I've gotten up by more than two scores, and I get the "Error: Connection to peer has been lost". I think it's farging B.S that people who just shut off the machine don't get penalized, and I don't get the win, just XP points.

phattymatty

Quote from: mussa on January 18, 2010, 10:58:42 AM
Hey Phatty are we on for tonight 8pm or later?

yeah i can play tonight.

Zanshin

I can honestly say I didn't try to run up the score...I called off the dogs for the most part in the second half-- but once things start to go bad, they can really snowball.

mussa

mussa

Drunkmasterflex

I just played Zanshin's buddy I lost by a td, the boxscore was virtually identical.  I had a solid edge in TOP.  I lost a fumble on a punt when it wouldn't let me fair catch.  For some reason tonight I had a slight lag.  It was really only a problem on that play and kicks.

No excuse though I couldn't stop him and had my chances, it was a really good game. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

mussa

Me and Phatty had a good one going til half-time. He had like 170 yards with Adrian Peterson by half. I could not tackle him for shtein, he must of broke 15 tackles all game, which is ridiculous. Luckily I went up by some points which forced him to throw and I was able to cover the pass pretty well and control the clock from there on. Adrian Peterson is a man among boys in this game.