2009 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, November 05, 2009, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

shtein!  Was it on any TV?  Daylight Savings is killing me.  Not observed in Hawaii so now were 6 hours behind EST.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Halladay's line:

5IP, 1 run, 3 hits, 6 K's, 2 BBs.

His ERA for the spring is 0.90
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 15, 2010, 04:35:54 PM
Halladay's line:

5IP, 1 run, 3 hits, 6 K's, 2 BBs.

His ERA for the spring is 0.90

HOLY shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

Rome

haha - i saw that a while ago.

wtf?

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Don Ho

Is that Norman Bates peeking from that upstairs window?  Looks like the Psycho house on steroids.

ice grillin you

HOF dominic brown continues to be out of his mind this spring and has two homers in two at bats today...is anyone else counting the days till werth leaves?

also hamels with no earned thru four
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

domo added an RBI single and Howard hit a 2-run shot.  Fan reached over the fence to catch it.  Ump asked if he reached over.  Fan says no.  Homer counts.  ha

game's on Comcast Network if you have it, and it'll be replayed tonight at 10 on MLBN

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2010, 02:17:27 PM
HOF dominic brown continues to be out of his mind this spring and has two homers in two at bats today...is anyone else counting the days till werth leaves?

also hamels with no earned thru four

I'd rather count the days til Raul leaves and have some combo of Werth/Vic/Brown out there.

But 140 mil won't fit that.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds