ice grillin you

munson hates temple and loves phoenixville

shocker
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: Munson on March 01, 2010, 02:44:38 PM
Yes Rome, everyone here uses the correct form of then/than every time. I must be st00pid or sumthin!

Pheonixville is okay for just being a small little town.

Not everyone brags about being a college student, mocks someone who actually graduated, then mistakenly uses "then" instead of "than" twice in two straight sentences.

And you misspelled Phoenixville as well.  Whether or not that was intentional is anyone's guess.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

hahahaha.  i'd farging love to have that hanging in my study. 

ice grillin you

thats actually the press box wall...they just put a frame around the mark

Sgt PSN

oh, i didn't realize they left it in tact.  in that case, i want to cut it out of the wall and hang it in my study. 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 02, 2010, 07:59:10 AM
munson hates temple and loves phoenixville

shocker

Yes thats what i said, I love it. ITS THE BEST TOWN EVER.

Romey if you're that concerned with my grammar, you can search through my posts and find that I generally use it correctly. But I know you don't care as much as you're insisting you do, so go drown in the Gulf please.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 02, 2010, 11:18:57 AM
oh, i didn't realize they left it in tact.  in that case, i want to cut it out of the wall and hang it in my study. 

I wish I could brush my teeth with it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on March 02, 2010, 04:12:53 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 02, 2010, 11:18:57 AM

I wish I could brush my tooth with it.

rjs246

You know what's great about the Polanco/Victorino arguement? The fact that it wouldn't be an argument if Rollins were just batting in the 6/7 slot where he belongs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

Quote from: Munson on February 26, 2010, 04:36:59 PM
You're speaking in strictly average and OBP. Having a smart hitter behind him is going to move him over more often into scoring position for the 3 and 4 slots, and give him better protection when he's stealing.

Go farg yourself, anal wart.

exibit "a" on your lack of baseball knowledge.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

lol, aumont couldn't make it out of the first tonight
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on March 03, 2010, 09:54:29 PM
lol, aumont couldn't make it out of the first tonight

are you saying that this blurb

QuoteScouting reports detailing a blazing fastball preceded Phillippe Aumont to the Phillies. Tuesday, Aumont showed off that fastball -- and impressive tailing action -- in a bullpen session witnessed by pitching coach Rich Dubee, Amaro and several other team officials.

Aumont, a 6-foot-7 right-hander, is the most highly touted of the three prospects acquired from Seattle in the controversial trade for Cliff Lee. He's well aware of the impression made by Lee during only three months with the Phillies, but in time, he' hoping to forge a legacy all his own.

from this article

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 17, 2010, 12:04:56 PM
heres the full piece

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20100217/SPORTS01/2170344/1002/SPORTS

isn't entirely accurate and the phils were trying to put a positive spin on one of the dumbest trades ever? 

mpmcgraw

No, he's a pretty highly touted prospect.  He has ridiculous upside, but he could also turn out to be a late inning reliever.  Unless he gets hurt he's a lock to be a ML player though imo.

ice grillin you

Quote from: mpmcgraw on March 03, 2010, 11:02:25 PM
No, he's a pretty highly touted prospect.  He has ridiculous upside, but he could also turn out to be a late inning reliever.  Unless he gets hurt he's a lock to be a ML player though imo.

hes "pretty" highly touted but has a "ridiculous" upside

NO

jason heyward has a ridiculous upside...strasberg has a ridiculous upside...drabek doesnt even have a ridiculous upside and hes a clear cut better prospect than aumont...aumont is a very good prospect....nothing less nothing more

that being said i dont put much on what happened last night altho on the surface it was a pretty bad train wreck