2009 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, November 05, 2009, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I'm going to mouthrape the both of you
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i bet i could fly to clearwater and get cole to sign an 8x10 for me for less than 220 bucks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Autograph hounds and people who willingly purchase that crap are the worst kind of people

Well, there's always the people who run the tsa and think common toiletries are dangerous while knitting needles are game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on February 20, 2010, 06:22:42 PM
Autograph hounds and people who willingly purchase that crap are the worst kind of people

this!  put murderers, drug dealers and rapists back on the streets to make room for the autograph seekers. 

Rome

it's one thing for a kid to get an autograph.  it's quite another for grown men to push those same little kids out of the way with stacks of cards begging other grown men for their signatures.  those motherfargers deserve a zyklon-b shower.

Sgt PSN

don't you have a shtein ton of autos from spring training? 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 20, 2010, 06:13:33 PM
i bet i could fly to clearwater and get cole to sign an 8x10 for me for less than 220 bucks
you could, but it wont be as cool as having an authentic sticker
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

And Havas ain't flying anywhere, so its a pointless discussion.

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 20, 2010, 06:47:28 PM

my nine year-old daughter has a few.  i stopped collecting autographs when i discovered girls weren't yucky.

SunMo

the Food Network show Dinner Impossible will be filming an episode at the Phillies minor league complex next month.  i love that show, should be interesting
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on February 22, 2010, 09:28:03 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 20, 2010, 06:47:28 PM

my nine year-old daughter has a few.  i stopped collecting autographs when i discovered girls weren't yucky.

then it's one of the other guys here that lives in florida and attends spring training games on the regular. 

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Chan Ho took $1.2M from the Yankees instead of the $3M the Phils offered

ice grillin you

finally an athlete that puts winning ahead of money