Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

::)

Its a low risk scenario. Why would anyone be bothered about it?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I just wanted to see you post a rolly-eyed smiley face. Now my day is complete.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on January 22, 2010, 04:06:15 PM
I just wanted to see you post a rolly-eyed smiley face. Now my day is complete.

Oh your comment made me LOL. I was talking to Phreak.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Because he's zesty, low risk or not.

MDS

ok then so he wont make the team

no harm no foul
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 22, 2010, 04:50:25 PM

There's my Phreak!  Mid season form.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

The BIGSTUD

Nice pickup. He's quite good when in the bullpen.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on January 22, 2010, 06:13:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 22, 2010, 04:50:25 PM

There's my Phreak!  Mid season form.

Just taking some batting practice with these zesty acquisitions, ala Jose Contreras.

Don Ho

We'll be in top shape by Memorial Day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteVictorino is one of only seven outfielders who have posted a batting average of at least .280 and an on-base percentage of at least .345 in each of the last four seasons. He is the second-youngest player on that list, behind only Baltimore's Nick Markakis. The others: Ichiro Suzuki, Magglio Ordonez, Matt Holliday, Brad Hawpe and Bobby Abreu.

Eight more players have achieved the feat in three of the last four seasons: Manny Ramirez, Carlos Lee, Raul Ibanez, Vladimir Guerrero, David DeJesus, Johnny Damon and Carl Crawford.

Over the last four seasons combined, Victorino has hit .289 with a .351 on-base percentage and .435 slugging percentage with 102 stolen bases. He is one of only 14 players who have stolen at least 90 bases while slugging over .420 during that time span. The only other outfielders who accomplished that feat are Grady Sizemore, Damon, Abreu, Crawford and Suzuki.