2009 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, November 05, 2009, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Halladay takes Lee's #34 too.  Already selling jerseys on Phillies.com...

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It's been said before but Ruben Amaro might be the smuggest motherfarger on Earth.  Someone needs to tell that dick straight to his face that the Phillies would have been better off with Lee & Halladay together than they will be without Lee.  Too bad the limpdick bitches masquerading as reporters won't.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on December 16, 2009, 05:37:51 PM
Someone needs to tell that dick straight to his face that the Phillies would have been better off with Lee & Halladay together than they will be without Lee.

didnt you hear aumont and gillies were to good to pass up

Rome

Yeah, in between fits of uncontrolled laughter, I heard the Seattle GM mention it.

ice grillin you

they just interviewed halladay at the sixer game....hes all alone up in a box and ryan howard is down at courtside in mcnabbs seats

MDS

im pretty sure roys gonna fit in with blanton, madson, lidge and the other rednecks. he aint gonna sit courtside at no game when there be a box seat
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2009, 07:12:25 PM
Quote from: Rome on December 16, 2009, 05:37:51 PM
Someone needs to tell that dick straight to his face that the Phillies would have been better off with Lee & Halladay together than they will be without Lee.

didnt you hear aumont and gillies were to good to pass up

lol

what did you want

all 3? you and everyone else, dipshtein. if they win the ws anyway its a moot point. if these guys turn out to be good then amaro is right. if they dont win and these guys blow and drabek is god then amaro is toast. stop being such a douche all the time, its cute, but its not as cute asyour other schitcks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Quote from: Rome on December 16, 2009, 05:37:51 PMIt's been said before but Ruben Amaro might be the smuggest motherfarger on Earth.

How about the way he started that press conference off.  "Congratulations to us."  ha

Sgt PSN

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Montgomery on 97.5: "we'd lose money; we are losing money" with a 140M payroll

Prick Face: "could have afforded both"

Rome

How is it possible that they're still the same penny-pinching corksuckers despite spending 140 million on payroll?

I'm not even kidding either.

"We're losing money..."   :boom

God, the very words strung together make me want to punch a hole in something.

PhillyGirl

lol, only in Philly....they get the best pitcher in baseball and everyone whines and complains.

boo farging hoo. All of you.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen