2009 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, November 05, 2009, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

im one that hopes they dont sign lee.....especially if hes gonna be looking at or near sabathia money
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: King Cole on November 06, 2009, 04:49:24 PM
The "beat that wife!" chants from the parade last year will always have a special place in my heart.

:-D  That would have been worth flying up for!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 06, 2009, 05:01:29 PM
Excellent

http://deadspin.com/5398975/farg-your-parade-yankees

That was awesome!  Thank you.  Forwarded to all my Friends who despise these jerks as much as we do.  Jay Z?  I was hoping for Kurt Russell dressed as Snake Pliskin.

I turned off the TV last night when those dickwads were on Letterman.  Letterman is another Yankee lip server. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 06, 2009, 03:06:08 PM
Myers officially gone

QuoteAmaro gave him no reason for the decision not to attempt to extend the relationship between the team and the pitcher. "I was just like, 'OK, thanks for putting up with my s**t.' "
"Hopefully I'll be playing against the Phillies and when I do I want the roughest treatment the fans can give me – when I'm pitching. I'm an opposing player – you have to give it to me."

BOOOOOOOOOO to the Phillies.

Rome

The farg are you talking about?

Myers sucked and he was ghastly overpaid.

Good riddance to that douchebag.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Rome

SunMo

it gets lol-tastic when phreak turns his homeristic powers towards the evil side
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 06, 2009, 05:01:29 PM
Excellent

http://deadspin.com/5398975/farg-your-parade-yankees

meh, i'm over it now.  i'm still pissed, but my anti-yankee rage has subsided for the moment.  my anger lies with the ineptitude the phils showed during that series.  you want to beat a team like that, with individual players who have contracts bigger than what  alot of teams will spend over 3 years, then you need to show the farg up and play ball.  farg the yanks but farg the phils even more for punking out on the biggest stage any of them have ever been on, and in many cases, will ever be on. 

ice grillin you

i found it quite sickening that espn news televised the whole yankee parade live

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 06, 2009, 08:46:39 PM
i found it quite sickening that espn news televised the whole yankee parade live

serious?  i was off today but i'm glad i didn't turn espn on at all.  guess i can't say i'm suprised by it because espn has made who knows how much money from sawx/yankees over the last 10 years. 

ice grillin you

yeah its not surprising but its pretty insulting

Sgt PSN

yeah, what'd the phils get.....10 seconds on sportscenter?

ice grillin you

i was pretty much blacked out drunk from the time game 5 ended thru the weekend and saw no tv but yeah im guessing they got a blip on the friday 6pm sportscenter