the brag about your sports memorabilia here thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 24, 2009, 09:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

No orange hoodie with a rounded Flyers symbol over the left breast

smeags

ok, saw that one as well. all looked nice.

I did see some new dawkins jerseys on the site. a mike quick one too. may grab one of each. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

mine came today too but nobody was here to sign for it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2016, 04:43:05 PM
I know for a fact the stock there isn't nearly the same and it's very possible it's an online sale only...the online stuff ships from the Midwest

You were right - very underwhelming selection of stuff. You'd think they'd have more Philly stuff in the flagship store located in the city.

The only thing I got was a buttery blue fitted Sixers cap

Munson

Vice has been doing a big sports fan series on their website, my uncle and his eagles shtein made it for some interviews. #1 on the best sports cave list they made too.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/hall-of-fandom-top-fan-caves

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/philadelphia-eagles-the-hatchet

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Seriously I didn't realize it was 2000sqft!

That's nicer than some sports bars

Munson

Yeah it went from his rec room which was about the size of a very large living room, to my dad's finished basement which is bigger and has a bar and and a ton of TVs and all that, and then my Uncle had that addition built so they could have two different game watching parties every sunday. Obviously nicer there than the basement since the room was built specifically for that purpose lol.

The amount of memorabilia they have between the two rooms is insane. What's even crazier is if the team ever went back to the old colors, they could replace most of the midnight green stuff with older stuff that they keep in storage. Wouldn't be as much because so many people have been gifting them things in the new colors, but they'd prob catch up soon enough.

Munson

Also the "former pro bowler" he's talking about that comes up to games from time to time is Willie T I'm pretty sure. Apparently they chat on facebook every couple of weeks.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on October 12, 2016, 09:08:28 PM
What's even crazier is if the team ever went back to the old colors, they could replace most of the midnight green stuff with older stuff that they keep in storage.

He should do this anyway. That room would be a million x better if the furniture alone went old school.

PhillyPhreak54

Does the whole neighborhood come over every Sunday?

We should have a CF party there. That would be fun.

Sgt PSN

I can't think of anything I want less in life than to invite you farg bags to a relative's house and then explain that, yes, out of the literal billions of people on the Internet I could talk to, these morons are the ones I like best.