2009 76ers Offseason Thread

Started by reese125, May 28, 2009, 10:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

back to the old logo permanently?  awesome. 

Don Ho

Thank god.  I've seen some scary looking shtein since the 70's.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

they have only had two bad jerseys since the 70's...problem is they have had one of them for the last 13 years and the other one was arguably the worst nba jersey of all time

the rest of their jerseys during that time ranged from mostly incredible to really cool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im sure the new jerseys will cure igoudala's magic sperm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 23, 2009, 03:50:49 PM
they have only had two bad jerseys since the 70's...problem is they have had one of them for the last 13 years and the other one was arguably the worst nba jersey of all time

the rest of their jerseys during that time ranged from mostly incredible to really cool

I assume the worst is the one they changed to in the early 90's? Because to me that isn't even arguable, it is horrendous.  I just hope there isn't anymore black in the uniform, the fact they even had that in there uniform was ridiculous. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

black and gold are completely gone, and supposedly the blue is slightly lighter than it was in the 80s/early 90s (like you see on Sixers.com now)

rjs246

Jerseys are important in sports.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on June 23, 2009, 03:58:27 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 23, 2009, 03:50:49 PM

I assume the worst is the one they changed to in the early 90's? Because to me that isn't even arguable, it is horrendous.  I just hope there isn't anymore black in the uniform, the fact they even had that in there uniform was ridiculous. 

yeah armen gilliam jerseys = the titantic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

That whole period sucked.  Barkley wearing 32....then being traded for garbage....then Spoon....then Bradley....

Rome

SunMo

how were they allowed to wear those?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

SD_Eagle5

regarding those hideous jerseys Barkley said "it looks like someone gave my 5 year old a blank jersey and a box of crayons".

SD_Eagle5

My prediction for the Sixers pick: Lawson