The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I woke up today and it was 62 degrees in the house. Brrrrrr. Had to go put on a t-shirt.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyGirl

Quote from: hbionic on February 09, 2010, 09:39:00 AM
I woke up today and it was 62 degrees in the house. Brrrrrr. Had to go put on a t-shirt.

And you're another foot closer to falling off into the ocean. Enjoy it. :)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hbionic

You're right. It's not cold enough for a t-shirt...something sleeveless like a life vest will work just fine. Just incase.  :paranoid

My prediction. Southern California will have an earthquake within 3 months.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on February 09, 2010, 09:39:00 AM

that's the one thing i hate about this time of year in the desert.....temps get up in the 60's during the day like you've got down in la, but at night, it still gets down around freezing.   

if there's one thing i can't stand, it's dramatic temp changes from warm to cold......that shtein literally makes me sick. 

although i will say that in the summer, the evenings and nights are unbeatable.  mid 70's - low 80's with no humidity.  perfect weather for lounging on the patio with my favorite spirits. 

Diomedes

snow falling

the knockout punch begins in Baltimore
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

Not supposed to start here until 4-6pm. We're getting a double shot....some tonight but the knockout punch comes tomorrow.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

it stopped

just a flurry I guess
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I'm on the edge of my seat.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

i'm on the toilet.  i farging love laptops. 

Diomedes

Susquehanna Birder

Comin dahn pretty heavy here.

Diomedes

yeah, it's going for real now