The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

V6 and it has an eco button which gives it better gas mileage. Getting close to 20 mpg compared to 15 when it's off.

smeags

Quote from: SD on May 26, 2015, 02:34:22 PM
V6 and it has an eco button which gives it better gas mileage. Getting close to 20 mpg compared to 15 when it's off.

c'mon man, i thought you were really representin' the gas guzzlers. double digit milage ? that sounds like you actually care about climate chnge.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

I care about my wallet...my hour long commute down the Boulevard is brutal

smeags

i hear that, my turnpike nightmare is the reason i bought my sentra. 30mpg is savior for my wallet.

MDS

try the skookill

tuesday morning: 90 minutes from philly to KOP. 90 minutes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

i work in KOP - the turnpike is no better these days. it def used to be but not anymore.

MDS

whenever i go from work to delco i never have an issue on 476 at like 6pm....76 is always a funhole

the only good part about it is since its after 6 i cant even accidentally listen to innes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

yeah 76 sucks no matter what time it is. but im talking the east/west turnpike during rush hour ... it truely sucks anymore. they made improvements to the 611 & 309 on ramps and all that did was put more traffic on the turnpike. it takes about 45mins just to go from bensalem to fort washington.

mybe some day septa will get more power to influence the pennsy lawmakers to set up the commuter rail line on the tracks that run along the TP. its a pipe dream because the penn TP commission is huge even after the big hits it took from the indictments brought down on it.

it would really help curb the air polution which would help the climate which would help the weather which is what this thread is about.

PhillyPhreak54

As zesty as Schuykill is - at least there are commuter rails and public trans to use to get into the city.

I'd kill for some sort of train service here in Houston. The Katy Freeway (and its feeder roads included) is 26 lanes wide at its widest point and it still crawls at 5-10mph. Rather than building a commuter rail into Houston from the western suburbs they built a tollway in the middle of the regular highway. Right now it'll cost you about $7 to use the toll portion and you will still sit still. They are bumping the price to $10 one way at rush hour. A joke.

MDS

nobody cares about houston

anyway shteins gonna get really along the i95 corridor real soon....right at rush hour. coincidentally im staying late today and currently farting around posting nonsense on this place. this is getting so meta.

smeags

nice storms last night. did a great job of flooding my shed foundation.

smeags

my electric bill is loving this cool weather.

ice grillin you

thunderstorm in montana

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Something personal against Montana? It's one of the few states I haven't visited, but I wouldn't mind checking it out. The fact that it's not densely populated sounds not so bad on a lot of days.