FOX early
FOX late

Saints/Lions, 49ers/Rams and Jets/Raiders are all blacked out locally

New York gets the #1 seed in the NFC

Tennessee gets the #1 seed and Pittsburgh gets the #2 seed

Atlanta clinched a playoff spot with their win over Minnesota

Indianapolis clinched the #5 seed with their win over Jacksonville

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Rome

Indy's getting smoked in Jacksonville right now 14-0.

I had a ticket if I wanted it but there was a "Friends" mini-marathon on TBS, so...

MDS

ill read it on nfl.com if i want to know that the colts clinch a playoff spot with a patriots loss and jets loss or tie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Why aren't those in the Philadelphia area getting TB/SD instead of Pitt/Tenn, considering how relevant Tampa's result could be?

BigEd76

Because the game likely decides the #1 seed in the AFC.........plus everyone in Pennsylvania is obviously a Steelers fan.

Indy comes back, takes a 31-24 lead, Garrard leads the Jags into the redzone on the final drive and gets sacked with no timeouts left.  Time runs out, Indy gets the #5 seed, and Jacksonville clinches last place in the AFC South...

QB Eagles

Terrible choke by the Jags.

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on December 18, 2008, 09:12:15 PM
ill read it on nfl.com if i want to know that the colts clinch a playoff spot with a patriots loss and jets loss or tie

STFU. Ed contributes 100 times more to this board than you ever will. Go suck on havas's burrito.

reese125

ice grillin you

lolol at reece commenting on contributing nothing....irony is a motherfarger

i love easy to death but if he dies tomorrow only his HP will miss him

Quote from: shorebird on December 19, 2008, 08:22:28 AM
Go suck on havas' burrito.

fixed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

please....just because Ed likes to post about something you and your pickle chugging friend dont like doesnt require the corny ass thread police to come out as usual

feel me?

Diomedes

wrong.  I'd miss him.

I miss Sassy too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on December 19, 2008, 10:42:17 AM
please....just because Ed likes to post about something you and your pickle chugging friend dont like doesnt require the corny ass thread police to come out as usual

feel me?

anyone can copy and paste mostly useless usually known and always easily accessable information

you being a dumb cranial lump farg i can see how youd love it...just know that there are many people out in the world who know shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous