2008 Fantasy Football Who To Start Thread

Started by shorebird, August 29, 2008, 02:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

LT has been a miserable failure this year as well. 

Munson

Also on the Jackson train wreck.
I was forced to start Ray Rice and Kevin Faulk last week thanks to Jackson and Graham being injured.

And I'm going with Carlson, dropped Fasano to pick up Keller for the rest of the year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

I picked up Ray rice as well as a band aid for Jackson, didn't pan out too well, I was a week late.

phillycrew

Jamal Lewis vs. Houston
Joseph Addai vs. San Diego
Thomas Jones vs. Tennessee

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Tomahawk

Do I bench Westbrook against the Ravens? It may seem like a no-brainer, but for some reason I'm having difficulty hitting the Submit Changes button

Munson

Oh woe is you.

My starting RB's right now are Kevin Faulk and BenJarvius Green-Ellis. Hopefully one of them will be replaced by Felix Jones this week if he can play.

farg you Steven Jackson and Earnest Graham.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

Quote from: Munson on November 20, 2008, 01:32:26 AM
farg you Steven Jackson and Earnest Graham.

Prolly' too late now, but when Graham went down for me on one of my teams, I quickly picked up Warrick Dunn.

Munson

Unfortunately someone already had Dunn in my league...I settled for picking up Carnell Williams :-D :'(

PoopyfaceMcGee

shorebird

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: shorebird on November 27, 2008, 10:25:59 AM
Whats the latest word on Bwest?

I think he's going to rush for over 100 and score 4 TD's (2 through the air).

He'll probably limp off at some point, though, so you're not safe for next week regardless.

ice grillin you

im playing a game this week for the last playoff spot in our league and i have larry fitzgerald going thursday...so im feeling pretty good after the game...then i get home to see that he had rob bironas who outscored fitz by three points
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm playing you and couldn't get to a computer to move Westbrook into a starting slot before the game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger