2008 Injury Report

Started by reese125, August 11, 2008, 09:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

figured it could help....majority of cats in here play fantasy as well so... go finger yourself

Willis McGahee is scheduled to undergo arthroscopic surgery on his left knee as soon as Monday. Problems with it all camp

out 2-4 weeks

BigEd76

Mentioned in the Penn State thread, the Rams lost Justin King for the season

ice grillin you

The Seahawks' injury situation has gone from aggravating to roster altering,
because leading receiver Bobby Engram will miss six to eight weeks with a cracked bone in his shoulder and the contract of defensive tackle Marcus Tubbs was terminated after he failing yet another physical because of his troublesome right knee.

Coach Mike Holmgren dropped these bombshell announcements Monday after the team's morning practice at its training camp.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

The Vikings other big free agent acquisition FS Madieu Williams could miss as many as six weeks with a neck injury
Rookie Tyrell Johnson will likely start in his place

QB Eagles

Derek Anderson possibly concussed by Osi Umenyiora. No word on if Winston Justice was at the game.

reese125

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Chad Johnson has a torn labrum in his shoulder, but plans to play through it.

good luck

QB Eagles

Nate Burleson - done for year with torn ACL.
Brodie Croyle - out next week with separated shoulder

Some New England QB got hurt too.

BigEd76

Seattle also lost Maurice Morris for a few weeks (sprained knee)

Drew Bennett fractured his foot......out 6 weeks

Jacksonville lost Vince Manuwai for the season (torn ACL)

PhillyPhreak54

Jacksonville also lost Mo Williams to a torn biceps.

Two starting OL out in the same game to go along with their already injured center.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Merriman being placed on IR to have total reconstructive surgery.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

HOLLIS THOMAS ON IR
Posted by Mike Florio on September 9, 2008, 7:53 p.m.

Though he was expected to miss only two months with a triceps injury, a league source tells us that the New Orleans Saints have placed defensive tackle Hollis Thomas on injured reserve.

Thomas is done for the year.

Since he was expected to possibly return in a month or so, there's a chance that he could be released from IR when deemed to be healthy.

rjs246

Colston out 4-6 weeks. farger.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.