2008 Eagles Tickets

Started by ThirdStreetMafia, June 10, 2008, 08:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThirdStreetMafia

Well its that time of year again. Time to start bitching about how many tickets are listed on broker sites already and most of them at twice face value.

Any bets on how fast they;ll sell out this year?

Seriously (not to ride last years huge thread) but this shteins got to stop!

Gold Standard I guess

ice grillin you

this is not going to end well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

im still waiting for the eagles to contact me about my spot on the season ticket list.  It should be long. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ThirdStreetMafia

I work with a die hard taterskins fan and she says that they will actually tell you your place in line if you call them... like supposedly down to the year they suspect you'll get notified.

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

Quote from: ThirdStreetMafia on June 10, 2008, 09:04:35 AM
I work with a die hard taterskins fan and she says that they will actually tell you your place in line if you call them... like supposedly down to the year they suspect you'll get notified.

I put my name on the Skins list when I moved down here about 8 years ago, just for shteins and giggles, and I did get a call about two years ago that I was eligible for them.

phattymatty

this is my favorite thread every year, i can't wait for tt laboof to show up.

ThirdStreetMafia

yeah... that was one reason I wanted to start it again. That guy is hilarious.

every year i get more and more irritated with the system though. The amount of "tickets" floating around the web right now is ridiculous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: phattymatty on June 10, 2008, 09:32:26 AM
this is my favorite thread every year, i can't wait for tt laboof to show up.
i cant wait for him to show up and go off for a week or two
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on June 10, 2008, 09:32:11 AM
Quote from: ThirdStreetMafia on June 10, 2008, 09:04:35 AM

I put my name on the Skins list when I moved down here about 8 years ago, just for shteins and giggles, and I did get a call about two years ago that I was eligible for them.

yeah the skins waiting list is all propaganda...my girls dad got tickets about five years ago and wasnt even on the list...he just called up and got them...he also has had the opportunity to move up every year hes had them

MDS

what an honor it must have been to join the taterskins football family.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

my girls a denver fan but thanks

ThirdStreetMafia

is anyone here even going to attempt the website this year?

I know I am not

ThirdStreetMafia

yAAHH! Three more days until I can be placed on the limitless busy line that is ticketmaster, and then subsequently throw things across the office.

I want to meet Mr. Carlin someday. He's gonna get a piece of my mind

PoopyfaceMcGee