2008 4th-7th Round Draft Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 27, 2008, 11:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Justin King to the Rams

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Cowboys are gun shy or have some sort of reason to be stockpiling picks for next year.

Dillen

Kellen Davis would be a nice pick coming up.

pinoyboy2pt0

i want tony joiner at 109.  make it happen, captain.
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

SunMo

who's the best project undrafted FA?  better draft him now to make sure they get him!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

cb at 109 to add fuel to the lito trade speculation?
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on April 27, 2008, 12:10:48 PM
who's the best project undrafted FA?  better draft him now to make sure they get him!

your biting sarcasm betrays your wounded spirit, sad scared man
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

The Skins just drafted a DE from Winston-Salem State who NFL.com doesn't even have any info about. They list his height as 0'0". Wasn't even at the combine.

hunt

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 27, 2008, 12:13:44 PM
The Skins just drafted a DE from Winston-Salem State who NFL.com doesn't even have any info about. They list his height as 0'0". Wasn't even at the combine.

yeah, he was projected as an 8th rounder.

Dillen

Not being at the combine isn't a big deal, but the fact that even the NFL didn't think he could be drafted is awesome. So in other words, he's no Bryan Smith.

Rome

Quote from: hunt on April 27, 2008, 12:14:38 PM

yeah, he was projected as an 8th rounder.

lmao

Rome

Mike McGlynn, Philadelphia Eagle.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D :-D

SunMo

it's funny when the skins do it i guess
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2008, 12:17:22 PM
Mike McGlynn, Philadelphia Eagle.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/mike-mcglynn?id=286

QuoteNeeds to add more muscle tone to his midsection...

i can relate. :paranoid