DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on March 26, 2014, 03:07:01 PM
coaching in the SEC is filled with more bullshtein than the NFL....you gotta beg boosters for money, deal with insane fans, parents, administrators, convince retarded 16 year old southern black kids to come to your school. im pretty sure chip likes being in the nfl, plus hes an egomaniac and winning a super bowl >>>>>>> winning a natty title.

How true!  Can you imagine coaching in the SEC?  Christ, the recruiting part alone would kill anyone. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

pretty interesting that the pats agreed to re do 32 year old obese vince wolfork coming off a blown achillies but the eagles have thought about releasing an in his prime pimp because he raps
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

More interestingly, you believe completely unconfirmed reports, Negadelphian

ice grillin you

Zanshin

Not a great comparison. Part of Wilfork's value IS his obesity. And the Jackson thing is completely unclear. As far as I'm concerned, if the Eagles don't want to pay him the money on his contract this year, they're wrong. If Jackson wants more than that at this point after the pissing and moaning over the current contract, he's wrong. And it's possible that there's something else going on entirely. Or nothing. There are no facts that make this something to even argue right now.

ice grillin you

theres no value in a fat ancient cripple....but even if there is its not even in the same vicinity as pimps value

the only reason to work with wilfork is because of his legacy...winning a title having been there longer ect...but that doesnt usually matter to bellie

Zanshin

They still need the guy. But, whatever. It's apples and oranges. We don't even know what the problem is with Jackson, if there is one. They don't relate.

rjs246

We all know exactly what they problem with Jackson is. The problem with him is that they wanted to trade him and thought they could get good compensation in return but couldn't.

The real question is what the hell is wrong with all of you? Talking about the same stupid shtein over and over again. Creating false equivalences in order to compare situations that have nothing to do with each other. Making the same tired insults about who's from where and how racist/homerish/fat that makes them. It's astonishing that there are any brain cells left to animate your online activity, and maybe there aren't. Maybe your brain-dead corpses are just typing out this jibberish based on muscle memory. Who knows. It's something that humanity may never be able to sort out, but it's a far more interesting question than day 43 of 'what's going on with DeSean Jackson and how are Howie Roseman's feels today?'
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Some people love to argue about speculation. It just seems pointless.

ice grillin you

its not a false equivalency much less an equivalency at all...nor is any speculation involved...its the fact that two organizations who basically run their ship in the same cold hearted way are on totally opposite sides of the coin in this case....its not about comparing pimp and wilforks specific situations but the difference in the two organizations that are usually on the same page when it comes to disgruntled "problem" employees

i didnt think i had to explain that

rjs246

You didn't. Everyone understood. It's still false equivalence.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

you clearly didnt understand

equal in this case would be comparing the two and saying they are the same...whether it be wilfork and pimp or the eagles and pats

what i am pointing out is how interesting it is that two franchises normally so similar are on the opposite end of the spectrum here

rjs246

Saying something is 'interesting' and then directly comparing the situations. You're right, I totally didn't understand.

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

more players defended owens.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.