2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I watched the game on and off all day because I was taking a recertification class.   I actually told the instructor I had the shteins around 6:45 so he let me go early.

I can't believe this team is up 2-0 in the NLCS.  Just incredible.  They're only six wins away from a World Series win.  Six.

Can this really be happening for us?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

After his latest antics, Manny should be Mandingo'd now.  Forget drilling him with a baseball.  Toss his ass into a boiling pot filled with potatoes, carrots & tomatoes at this point.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on October 10, 2008, 09:11:24 PM
I watched the game on and off all day because I was taking a recertification class.   I actually told the instructor I had the shteins around 6:45 so he let me go early.

I can't believe this team is up 2-0 in the NLCS.  Just incredible.  They're only six wins away from a World Series win.  Six.

Can this really be happening for us?

Knock off that damned optimism, and get back to declaring the season over.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

QB Eagles

Victorino was told after the game that his grandmother had died. Great day for the Phillies, bad day for Phillies families.

Rome

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on October 10, 2008, 08:07:14 PM
pretty sure Todd just got some face time

was there a camera on my rental car along route 127?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i guess it was some other malnourished douche looking jew then
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

The BIGSTUD

I wanted to see Manny try to fight Myers. Myers would've beat the shtein out of Manny. Myers is a fargin brawler.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Does Myers fight dudes, though?  I thought he only slapped around women.

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 11, 2008, 07:33:07 PM
Does Myers fight dudes, though?  I thought he only slapped around women.

Manny is a woman.  And yeah, she needs two black eyes like the uppity bitch that she is.