2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2008, 12:57:38 PM
choke dog sittin for dobbsy today

Dobbs has been the superior offensive player this year.  Makes sense to platoon until Howard gets his shtein together.

ice grillin you

ha...they arent platooning...just a day off for choke to rest and get his head straight

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dobbs is getting hosed, then.  The black Adam Dunn has not even been that this year.

ice grillin you

Rome

SunMo

farging phillies...

3 innings, 3 leadoff hits, 3 double plays
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You're right.  Let's hear some more scintillating Kendrick fluffing from Wingspan.

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 24, 2008, 01:50:00 PM
You're right.  Let's hear some more scintillating Kendrick fluffing from Wingspan.

While that is a somewhat valiant attempt to deflect, I am not sure I have even mentioned kendrick in this thread since the first few days of the season. So you may want to try again, how about a speed gun joke? That hasnt been kicked to death in about 2 weeks.

And before you kill the rotting horse on the gun joke...go to mlb.com right now, and look how the game tracker shows the speeds of each pitch, it gives two numbers...something i didnt realize when i made the original comment concerning lidge's velocity. 
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Wingspan

Connection Problems