2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

heh, no sooner do I say that do they start to meltdown....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

i would've let him pitch the 6th, if you're going to let him hit in the top of the 6th, you have to give him more than one baserunner in the bottom of the 6th.  he just had a 1-2-3 inning and you're up 3 runs.  plus, you know that 2 bullpen guys are unavailable and now the bullpen has to get you 12 outs.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i still say hes in allentown sometime this summer...perhaps when/if benson makes it into the rotation
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Benson will replace Eaton.

WHy can't I shake the feeling that Victorino is going to hit like .214 this year? He looks zesty

ice grillin you

victorino isnt a full time major leaguer

and you might be right about eaton...that would be the only thing keeping kendrick in the rotation is if eaton or another 5th starter is worse than him

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

for some reason puddin head charlie used romero in a non-save situation and it was his 3rd appearance in a row.  he should've just used seanez another inning

now romero probably won't be available tomorrow night when they need him.  and you know they'll need pitchers with eaton pitching.

ice grillin you

they wont need any lefty relievers this weekend with dunn and griffey in the lineup

Rome

The next person who talks shtein about Cholly is getting punched in the face.  Cholly's our manager and deserves our respect.

SunMo

lol

seriously, the gayest thing ever posted on this board

Munson

Your hate for Kendrick, much like your hate for Downie, is retarded.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

yo homer bailey you know youre allowed to think players suck and not have to hate him

not all of your favorite teams guys have to be the greatest

Munson

Read around, I never said either of them were great.

But they don't suck either. And your hatred of them is retarded and laughable. And the way you back out of making the Kendrick bets after talking a big game makes it even better.

Well done. :yay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i have a thousand bets on this board...i certainly dont need to make another on a pitchers whip...man up and then talk young buck

lohse > kendrick