Started by Rome, March 13, 2008, 01:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I created a league on Yahoo.

Name: ConcreteField

Group ID: 56581

Password: concrete

Rome

Is anyone having trouble logging in to this?  A certain someone PM'd me saying the info wasn't correct.  Winger & IGY both signed up, so I'm pretty sure the info is correct.

Diomedes

lemme guess...Chuggie can't figure it out?  either him or MDS.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

the password should be all lowercase, when i put the "C" it crapped me out.

and be sure to put the number in as ID, not the name.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

reese125

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

reese125

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

Cerevant

There ya go MMH, I've got the Tarheels picked to win it all.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I know even less about college basketball this year than usual.

So, I expect to do really well.

Diomedes

I don't know a farging thing about college basketball but I signed up and filled out my bracket anyway.

Why is Connecticut in the West bracket?

They're gonna win it all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

I picked Georgetown, because it's phatty's birthday, and he's a Hoya fan.