The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

timothy mcveigh parking a truck bomb in front of a day care center then slithering away before it blows up is cowardly

killing yourself in order to kill others....or walking in the middle of a military base and blasting people is not

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

he shot a bunch of unarmed people because he was too much of a Hoyda to eat a gun himself. 

i hope they torture him.  slowly.  screaming and bloody.  and don't keep it quiet.

we are over there the begin with because of your fellow fanatic muslim retards, icehole.

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 07, 2009, 09:20:19 PM
timothy mcveigh parking a truck bomb in front of a day care center then slithering away before it blows up is cowardly

killing yourself in order to kill others....or walking in the middle of a military base and blasting people is not

Then what is it?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

dude should have a pineapple shoved up his ass every day at 4:30pm
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: LBIggle on November 07, 2009, 09:30:30 PM
we are over there the begin with because of your fellow fanatic muslim retards, icehole.

Wrong, in the case of Iraq.

Also, this to me would be hard to qualify as a terrorist attack. This was a military target. Walking into a mall and unloading = terrorist. Killing your enemy's soldiers as an objective = war.

Terrorist: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

LBIggle

i wasn't really talking about iraq. we are originally over in afghanistan and wherever else there is terrorists because of his fellow muslim extremists.  anyone who carries out a despicable act like this can be labeled as an extremist.  was it a terrorist attack? probably not.  someone would have claimed responsibility for it by now.  the point i was making is his fellow "spiritually enlightened" peoples started this mess.  if your going to flip out and throw a hissy fit, do it over there and direct it at the people that are responsible.  if its that big of a deal and you don't want to fulfill your duty, eat a gun.  don't try for suicide by cop.  coward.

shorebird

Take a look at the victims. Nurses, musicians, physician's assistants, engineers, psychologist, and a pregnant mother to be.

Yeah, a real battle hardened military target.

I, for one, could care less if this is deemed an act of terrorism or an act of a off the wall nut case, but it isn't hard to qualify it as terrorism if you are informed as to the comments and actions of Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan before he went on his shooting rampage. Link

QuoteAt least six months ago, Hasan came to the attention of law enforcement officials because of Internet postings about suicide bombings and other threats, including posts that equated suicide bombers to soldiers who throw themselves on a grenade to save the lives of their comrades.

QuoteHis anger was noted by a classmate, who said Hasan "viewed the war against terror" as a "war against Islam."

Dr. Val Finnell, a classmate of Hasan's at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, attended a master's in public health program in 2007-2008. Finnell says he got to know Hasan because the group of public health students took an environmental health class together. At the end of the class, everyone had to give a presentation. Classmates wrote on topics such as dry cleaning chemicals and mold in homes, but Finnell said Hasan chose the war against terror. Finnell described Hasan as a "vociferous opponent" of the terror war. Finnell said Hasan told classmates he was "a Muslim first and an American second."

There are also reports of him shouting "Allahu Akbar," a arabic phrase meaning God is great, before he started shooting people. Sounds like he thought he was fighting a holy war when you hear that stuff. Combined with the reported calmness of how he went about the shooting leads people to believe it was a cold, calculated thought out act. Like most other terrorist attacks.

phillymic2000

So a suicide bomber who takes his own life and any number of unarmed people is not a coward?

shorebird

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 08, 2009, 08:49:02 AM

So a suicide bomber who takes his own life and any number of unarmed people is not a coward?

Actually, he didn't take his own life and wasn't shot too death like what was origionally reported. Which is a good thing. Hopefully all the speculation will be laid to rest with facts.

Diomedes

Am I to understand that bowzer and ATV are gone?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mpmcgraw

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen