The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I've been talking to you for too many years.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I'd miss you though.   Worse, it won't work in a mb format with someone you know too well.  I'd know what you typed ninety percent of the time without reading it, and the rest of the time everyone else's responses would reveal the horror.  I might as well just keep suffering.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

All this time and you still haven't figured out my only real passion. Arguing with people who will never ever change their mind about something. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on June 10, 2009, 07:57:43 PMAll this time and you still haven't figured out my only real passion.

I can't decide whether it's drink, anal, zombies, or just plain farging with people.

Rome

If only your singular passion was arsenic.

Diomedes

wouldn't we all be happier if people wanted to do what's right?

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on June 10, 2009, 08:06:09 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on June 10, 2009, 07:57:43 PMAll this time and you still haven't figured out my only real passion.

I can't decide whether it's drink, anal, zombies, or just plain farging with people.

It rotates, but the first one and last one are more or less constants.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Moving into Christmas again. No girlfriend since 1984, last Christmas with Pam was in 1983. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29). No ****! Over eighteen years ago. And did it maybe only 50-75 times in my life. Getting to think that a woman now would just, uh, get in the way of things. Isolated. I have extra money and enjoy traveling, too, wtih my 25-30 days of vacation. LA was the best! But going alone is not too fun. Invited to a party on Christmas day tomorrow. Seems about 15-25 people will actually show. I like her parties; I can meet new people and talk. Got the next 8 days off. I should have exit plan done and practiced by then. I know nothing will change, no matter how hard I try or what goals I set.

reese125

so the story is saying he shot his ex-girlfriend, which was 1984? damn...you want to talk about one hell of a grudge

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on August 05, 2009, 02:24:08 PM
so the story is saying he shot his ex-girlfriend, which was 1984? damn...you want to talk about one hell of a grudge

are they still saying that....because from reading all his shtein that is never mentioned one time as a motive

ice grillin you

June 5, 2009:
I was reading several posts on different forums and it seems many teenage girls have sex frequently. One 16 year old does it usually three times a day with her boyfriend. So, err, after a month of that, this little hoe has had more sex than ME in my LIFE, and I am 48. One more reason. Thanks for nada, *****es! Bye.

July 23, 2009:

Wow!!

I just looked out my front window and saw a beautiful college-age girl leave Bob Fox's house, across the street. I guess he got a good lay today. College girls are hoez. I masturbate. Frequently. He is about 45 years old. She was a long haired, hot little hottie with a beautiful bod. I masturbate. Frequently. Some were simply meant to walk a lonely path in life. I don't usually look out, but just happened to notice. Holy ****. I have masturbated since age 13. Thanks, mum and brother (by blood alone). And dad, old man, for TOTALLY ignoring me through the years. All of you DEEPLY helped me be this way.

I wish I can go back to 1975 and fix things. Awe, that wont work, big BULLY BROTHER would assert his bull ****. He was twice my size. He never messed with guys bigger than 5'10, or so. He is a ***** at heart. Remember, Michael is my brother (we have common parents, that's all) is still a BOSS. Repetition only for emphasis: HE IS ONLY A BULLY, even at 50ish! Never forget that! Because he exudes confidence. People believe bull **** if delivered WITH CONFIDENCE. Get it??

On the same thought, things occured to me today. Michael NEVER had an attractive girlfriend. Debbie, Barb, Kim, ... then I lost track. Not to say I had any (execpt Pam, who was about a 7.25). He married a Chinese-descent, petite woman with no body, no ass, no chest and no personality. She never laughs or smiles, neither does he. But she is highly intelligent and an excellent cook. I can testify to that! She home bakes her own DELICIOUS wheat bread! But who cares about that type of small bull crap? Mike even mentioned when we were visiting dad that "she's not very attractive".

I don't know where I am going with this. I am getting tired, feels good to write and get it all out.

On still another thought, I had 20+ years of sobriety and achieved nothing about friendships, girlfriends, guys, etc. Zilch. What a waste.

last entry..

August 4, 2009:

Also, any of the "Practice Papers" left on my coffee table I used or the notes in my gym bag can be published freely. I will not be embarased, because, well, I will be dead. Some people like to study that stuff. Maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit others.

Seabiscuit36

jesus, what a wierdo.  He should have just shot himself, and Sidney Crosby
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

sounds as though he's a little pissed about masturbating from his July 23rd blurb. dude must be crazy.