The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i think st louis might be the only city in the us with a pro sports team that i couldnt place on a map

possibly phoenix as well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i dont know but i found out today that trains dont go to nashville or detroit
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Phoenix is great, just dont go there in July/August.  Monsoon season is hot as farg. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 07, 2010, 02:14:38 PM
i think st louis might be the only city in the us with a pro sports team that i couldnt place on a map

possibly phoenix as well

I think that speaks more to your education than it does for St. Louis.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 07, 2010, 02:20:40 PM
i dont know but i found out today that trains dont go to nashville or detroit

Who the hell voluntarily goes to Detroit anyways?

MDS

ive been to the airport. its not that bad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 07, 2010, 04:59:48 PM
ive been to the airport. its not that bad.

With explosive devices strapped to your leg?

General_Failure

Yes. He saw some panties when a girl bent over at the waist to pick up her bag. Careful, its got a hair trigger!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I'm going to start a thread titled, "Crime is on the decline around the globe and things are more or less ok with everyone but no news outlets feel compelled to report that."

It will have zero replies.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger