The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Hate crime too.  Happened in a gay club and they were specifically being targeted.  Of course the homophobes are out in full force celebrating right now, because, you know... God and shtein.

ice grillin you

nm
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Omar Mateen has been identified as the murderer.  Evidently had been radicalized... shockeroony.

General_Failure

Shame, if he was just a few shades lighter he could have been a troubled young man instead.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Can you imagine the cognitive dissonance currently being experienced by millions of fundamental christian americans today?

Dead gays good / muslim terrorism bad

I'd wager it settles out for most of them as a net gain and they'll have applebees after church and feel better about the world.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The usual nonsense is being spewed.  Ban Muslims, deport all non-Americans (even though this dipshtein WAS American)... blah, blah, blah.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh another mass shooting? This one is now the worst ever.

I woke up to people I know in Orlando being marked safe on FB. Weird. So I looked and saw the news. And that was a mistake because of the ignorance of many.

"Libtards r afraid of saying Islamic terrorist!" Is the main sentiment being thrown around now

People defending owning ar-15

Trump is gonna politicize this and his people will latch on. Buckle up

Diomedes

Wow, 50 dead.  Worst mass shooting in U.S. history. 

The Orlando gay community...my god they are going to need some love and help.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm disgusted to read what the gun nuts are saying

Not shocked anymore though. This is now commonplace in the US. Nothing will ever be done. It wasn't enough when a school was shot up and little kids died.

Rome

I read something in particular this morning that made me want to throw up.  "What if one man was in there with a gun... would this have happened?"

Well, yes considering there was an off-duty Orlando cop in there doing security and he was one of the first to get shot.

Like Dio said, the right wing nuts out there are having a tough day because sinners got killed (yay!) and a suspected Muslim extremist killed them (boo!)...

Rome

People are lining up to donate blood in Orlando.

Awesome.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on June 12, 2016, 12:17:08 PM
I read something in particular this morning that made me want to throw up.  "What if one man was in there with a gun... would this have happened?"

Well, yes considering there was an off-duty Orlando cop in there doing security and he was one of the first to get shot.

Like Dio said, the right wing nuts out there are having a tough day because sinners got killed (yay!) and a suspected Muslim extremist killed them (boo!)...

The righties are all about the Muslim connection right now. And may God have mercy on your soul if you try to talk guns with them. It's not the guns fault! He was Isis and legally allowed to carry!

The Texas lt gov posted some bible verse this morning about reaping what you sow. It stayed up for five hours until finally deleted.

PhillyPhreak54

What can people to to help?

Pray.

That was Rick Scott's response