Youtube Thread: NFL Edition

Started by Wingspan, February 08, 2008, 06:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

This was on PFT today.....it's a highlight of Favre first game, with OJ Simpson, Costas and Buddy Ryan in studio....

You really don't get this kind of analysis anymore. farging espn.

Here's the clip
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hbionic

Nice find winspan.

Crazy to see that footage.

OJ...I can't help but picture him in a wheelchair.

*Interesting note that 16 years ago, when that aired, they were bitching and complaining about the prevent defense. Why it hasn't been outlawed is beyond me.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Around 5:05 in Favre says "When Don went down, they're counting on me and if I go down they're counting on Ty." 

The Ty he speaks of?  Ty Detmer.  ha! 

Funny to hear Buddy talking about disappointing losses like that and he mentions Indy.  Farging Colts always giving the Eagles fits. 

BigEd76

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 09, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Music and opening graphic

Pretty good graphics for '87. In fact, it looks better than CBS' graphics 20 years later.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

I have a newfound love for Chris Berman.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

for real.  my favorite part is in the wine one, when the girl says something about a japanese restaurant, you can see him get ready to do an asian impression but then he doesn't.  (about :35)  holy shtein that one second makes me laugh.

QB Eagles

Here's the fourth Berman video, with him bitching about the teleprompter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTrJiqI6ecE

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons