The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

If you promise to have 2 retards fighting at your game I'll come watch....as long as they keep their shirts on.

Rome

Sweaty mens beating each other or kids fondling each other in a mud puddle?

Wait... is this a trick question?

DH

Quote from: phattymatty on April 23, 2008, 11:01:59 AM

i will be going to the USA-argentina match on june 8 at the meadowlands

should be a nice long day of boozing if anyone wants to join

I'll be there.

Seabiscuit36

The Soul is undefeated, and blew out Jerrah's undefeated team monday 57-36
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Man U - Chelsea Champions League final was one for the books. Soccer > Hockey.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

It was a great game. But don't get all douchey about it. douchey face mcgoo.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

I will get preachy when I watch a sport where I can actually see the ball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You seem to be really sensitive to that.  Are the ladies complaining?

MDS

Ladies? There are ladies on message boards and in MLB 08 The Show?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

Johns Hopkins upset Duke, going to LAX finals for the second year in a row.

The rapists get a tear filled bus ride back home.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on May 25, 2008, 09:17:15 AM
Johns Hopkins upset Duke, going to LAX finals for the second year in a row.

The rapists get a tear filled bus ride back home.

Both of yesterday's games were fantastic. Syracuse's comeback was remarkable and Hopkins was able to pull off the huge upset with an absolutely perfect game plan and superhuman goaltending. No one here cares about lacrosse, but both games were great. Yay sports.

As a side note, Gillette isn't as nice a stadium as I expected. I mean, it's nice and all, but there's a farging MASSIVE McDonalds inside. Give me a farging break.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

I think lax is an awesome sport and I've said numerous times that I like it a hell of a lot more than hockey.   

Duke's 2007 senior players were awarded an additional year of eligibility by the NCAA since they had lost an entire season during the the whole rape scandal and I thought that was a good decision.  I think there were 13 players overall who gained an extra year of eligibility and 5 or 6 of them came back.  One dude had moved on the Virginia to do his post graduate work and played his final year with them.  Would have made a decent story had both schools won yesterday and faced off in the finals.  But they didn't, so farg it.