07/08 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, October 07, 2007, 01:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

For the hell of it I just checked a Sunday 14 Game plan out and found three seats directly behind home plate in section 316 row 3 available.

I really need to move back home.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 07, 2008, 11:47:29 AM
i said openeing day not every day

Doesn't opening day fall under the everyday umbrella? 

ice grillin you

yes but it was clear that by me specifying opening day that i didnt mean what sb thought i meant

on another ticket note i went to the yankees website the other day to try and get tickets to a game since this is the last season of the stadium and the entire season is sold out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 07, 2008, 12:01:56 PM
on another ticket note i went to the yankees website the other day to try and get tickets to a game since this is the last season of the stadium and the entire season is sold out

Not surprised at all.  Nose bleed seats vs the ***** Rays will probably run a C note a piece on ebay and the like.  I really wish I would have had an opportunity to take in a game up there.  Would have especially loved to have seen a Sox/Yanks game in NY and then in Boston. 

ice grillin you

yeah im definitely going since ive never been but now im gonna have to stubhub it and pay more

been to fenway tho....that place is so farging cool...minus the intolerable bostonites

Sgt PSN

I'll be in Philly sometime during the summer.  I may have to bite the bullet and pay the big bucks for a ticket.  It's one of the few remaining stadiums from when I was a kid so I'd really love to catch a game there. 

Yankee Stadium
Fenway
Dodger Stadium
Wrigley

I think those are the only ones left.  Was Comiskey blown up or just renamed? 

SunMo

may 31 - nationals - sec 418 row 11-12
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 07, 2008, 11:43:13 AM
oh right....same with our partial plan sox or opener...id rather get an anal wart then have to go to a red sox game in philly...

whatever opener tix arent being given out thru plans are going into a lottery to be held at the end of the month...thats what it is

I got 2 sets to r sox game, my intention is to have them pay for about 1/3 of my entire 17 game package.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

Wingspan

Quote from: SunMo on February 07, 2008, 12:52:24 PM
may 31 - nationals - sec 418 row 11-12

Row 11 and 12?

You guys are bigger than I thought
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Spring Training opens one week from today kiddies. 

Also, Howard got his arbitration date.....either the 20th or 22nd....I forget which one.  He wants $10 mil, the Phils have offered $7. 

SunMo

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 07, 2008, 03:13:01 PM
Also, Howard got his arbitration date.....either the 20th or 22nd....I forget which one.  He wants $10 mil, the Phils have offered $7. 

ice grillin you

SunMo

mine was black as night...that's why i could do it