07/08 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, October 07, 2007, 01:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

I guess when you get so used to something, it almost becomes 2nd nature. IGY will tell ya

ice grillin you

you still were mad vague and came with incomplete information that i had to use valuable work time to verify and better explain

plus why would i blow you...even if you got it right you were merely repeating information you got somewhere else and yet you still couldnt come fully correct....i suppose being half assed this time is better than being your normal completely useless
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2008, 02:01:22 PM
you still were mad vague and came with incomplete information that i had to use valuable work time to verify and better explain

plus why would i blow you...even if you got it right you were merely repeating information you got somewhere else and yet you still couldnt come fully correct....i suppose being half assed this time is better than being your normal completely useless

Yeah I know...whatever makes you sleep better under your Punkie Brewster down comforter bud

Wingspan

Tomorrow i can purchase opening day tickets...sweetness.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

By Saam was the primary play-by-play announcer when the Vet opened.  Kalas was in the Wheels role back then and Whitey was the color guy.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on February 05, 2008, 01:46:21 PM
he's not my boy...i haven't listened to that show in probably 7 years

Translated:

Quote from: SunMo on February 05, 2008, 01:46:21 PM
I missed his show today for the first time in 7 years. 

PhillyGirl

Adam Eaton still being on the Phillies is really just a sickening thought.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

My ass is still frozen from going to an April game when that abortion pitched against the Braves.

But hey, at least he's injury prone.

Let's root for a blown out shoulder, another torn ligament in his thumb or that he has to have a hysterectomy.

Rome

Have no fears about the starting rotation.  After all, the Phillies are going to be taking another look at Mr. Anna Benson this week.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll take him over Beaton. Hell, I'd take Anna over him.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Sgt PSN