07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

at least this takes all my worries away about being on vacation for two of the games....dont need to watch them now anyway
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

if you flags are serious about this doom bullshtein, you can commence killing yourselves immediately.

punks.

ice grillin you

there was a decent chance they werent gonna win anyway...now their best player is out...bye bye flyers....i just hope they dont get embarrassed cause they deserve better

Rome

ice grillin you

easily....especially in the playoffs

Rome

you're ridiculous.

biron has been hands down their best player.  and i know this is what you do, what with the argumentative naysayer bullshtein, but please, just stop it.  enough is enough, already.

Munson

I think pretty much everyone should agree with IGY this time. This series is done.

Except for that whole not watching the games BS...real fan my ass. ::)
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

This makes the road a lot tougher, no doubt.  I was thinking Pens in 7, now I'm shaving a game off that thought.

However, this team seems to have that fight that they will still make a series out of it, even without their best defenseman (not sure if I'd say best player).

I don't think they win, but I don't think it will be a blowout, either. 

Pens in 6.

Rome

Quote from: Munson on May 08, 2008, 08:31:36 PM
I think pretty much everyone should agree with IGY this time. This series is done.

I think you should speak for yourself, dingus. 

Seabiscuit36

Replacing Timmonen with Modry is a huge downgrade Romey, its not even close.  The only positive is it sounds like Kimmo has a chance of coming back in the series. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 08, 2008, 09:57:24 PM
Replacing Timmonen with Modry is a huge downgrade Romey, its not even close.  The only positive is it sounds like Kimmo has a chance of coming back in the series. 

Where did you see that?  What I read earlier made it sound like he was done.

Munson

Quote from: Rome on May 08, 2008, 09:12:51 PM
Quote from: Munson on May 08, 2008, 08:31:36 PM

I think you should speak for yourself, dingus. 

You're the only one who still thinks they have a shot right now.
I'll gladly be wrong but...I doubt they make it to 6 games.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds