07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

you love crosby admit it... you want to sex him up

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

They are both vaginas, Briere was hated by mostly everyone up until they got prospal, and he jacked his shoulder up.  He became a player then. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 06, 2008, 08:47:04 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2008, 08:38:01 AM
id take a pusssie like crosby on my team any day...especiallly over a pusssie like briere

can someone explain to me how the penguins got three once in a lifetime players in less than 20 years...any franchise would kill to have even one lemeiux jagr or crosby and the farging penguins got three....and im not even speaking from a flyers standpoint because they had their chance with lindros which is more than most teams get...but just in general its sickening how the pens were able to fall into that shtein

Snider explained it great yesterday... Because the tanked seasons...fargign hilarious he called them out

http://flyers.nhl.tv/team/launch.htm...7654&catid=327

did he mention the stanley cups cause id rather tank and win cups than lose in the playoffs every year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2008, 08:51:40 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 06, 2008, 08:47:04 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2008, 08:38:01 AM
id take a pusssie like crosby on my team any day...especiallly over a pusssie like briere

can someone explain to me how the penguins got three once in a lifetime players in less than 20 years...any franchise would kill to have even one lemeiux jagr or crosby and the farging penguins got three....and im not even speaking from a flyers standpoint because they had their chance with lindros which is more than most teams get...but just in general its sickening how the pens were able to fall into that shtein

Snider explained it great yesterday... Because the tanked seasons...fargign hilarious he called them out

http://flyers.nhl.tv/team/launch.htm...7654&catid=327

did he mention the stanley cups cause id rather tank and win cups than lose in the playoffs every year
i know, malkin and Crosby have so many cups

Seriously man, Pittsburgh is a zesty team.  They tanked to get Mario, they Tanked  and generally sucked for 4 years in a row to get them Fleruy,Malkin,Crosby,Stall.  If the flyers did that you would be sickened.  The flyers pissed me off for years by bringing in aging players, and trading youth.  They gave up way too much, and never had enough to get a cup in a cap free era.  That was Bob Clarke at his finest.  Now in 2004, i wholeheartedly beleive that had the D not been so injured, they would have won the cup, because they were the better team against Tampa. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

http://flyers.nhl.tv/team/launch.htm?type=fvod&id=17654&catid=327

try this
Quote"I think all of Paul's moves have been good," Snider said. "I think he should be Executive of the Year, and I don't think there should be a close second. He has made the right call mostly all of the time.

"It is an even playing field now with the salary cap," Snider added. "Personally, I like that. I think that is the way it should be. Now, it is up to management to push the right buttons and do the right thing. And we have the best G.M. in the game."

Holmgren is a famed figure in Flyers history. But the Penguins' general manager has a name firmly attached to Flyers lore himself —- Ray Shero, son of the late Fred Shero, who coached the Flyers to their only Stanley Cups.

"I think Freddie's son has done a terrific job," Snider said. "But let's face it: You get rewarded for being the worst team in the league, and Pittsburgh has all these great players for being lousy for so many years. That much, I don't like so much. I have never been in favor of the draft the way it is in any sport, but I'll never be able to change it."

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 06, 2008, 09:04:37 AM
Seriously man, Pittsburgh is a zesty team.  They tanked to get Mario, they Tanked  and generally sucked for 4 years in a row to get them Fleruy,Malkin,Crosby,Stall.  If the flyers did that you would be sickened.

i would tank a whole season and draft 20 crackhead murdering rapists if it meant winning a championship

and theres a very good chance crosby wins a cup this year so im not sure you should be bragging about him having not won a cup in his whole three year career

SunMo

obviously the league is going to get Crosby a cup in the next few years, they have to...he's their future

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on May 06, 2008, 09:25:10 AM
obviously the league is going to get Crosby a cup in the next few years, they have to...he's their future

detroit pittsburgh would be so money for the nhl this year

interesting keith jones was just saying that crosby did not draw a penalty in the last three games of the ranger series

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2008, 09:22:23 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 06, 2008, 09:04:37 AM
Seriously man, Pittsburgh is a zesty team.  They tanked to get Mario, they Tanked  and generally sucked for 4 years in a row to get them Fleruy,Malkin,Crosby,Stall.  If the flyers did that you would be sickened.

i would tank a whole season and draft 20 crackhead murdering rapists if it meant winning a championship

and theres a very good chance crosby wins a cup this year so im not sure you should be bragging about him having not won a cup in his whole three year career
your acting like he has won 3 already, farg him, he's a bitch.  Sure i'd like him on the Flyers, but i'd prefer the Cherynobyl baby Malking over Crosby. 

Crosby is what his is, a whiny privledged hockey player with amazing skills, but a penchant to cry when things dont go his way.  He's like the kid that we all played against growing up, an i always hated that kid and tried my best to break his leg in football, or aim the ball at him in baseball. 

ice grillin you

everyone hates him..and in fact id probably hate him if he was on the flyers just as i hate briere but at the same time id take crosby in a friggin heartbeat....shtein id trade the gawd for crosby today

MDS

nbc only picked up 1 of the games, the rest are on oln. way to go, bettman!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Pens in 6.

A bunch of close games that could go either way and one massive embarrassing blowout, 7-2 type game that the Penguins lay down on the good guys.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i've said flyers in 7 for the past two series, so this one i'm going to call flyers in 7.

Cerevant

Just farging great, I get to listen to the HNIC commentators suck off Crosby, followed by endless Tim Horton's commercials showing his pansy-assed face.

My clueless prediction:  If the Flyers split in Pittsburgh, Flyers win in 6.  If the Pens win both, Pens win in 5.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.