07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 04, 2008, 11:57:14 PM
I've got seats 1 and 2 in the first row behind the Flyers bench that I haven't been able to use thus far because I don't graduate until the 19th.  This series better make it to game 6 or to the finals.  It's been killing me that I haven't been able to go.
I'll take those off your hands Legendz
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 05, 2008, 06:49:37 AM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 04, 2008, 11:57:14 PM
I've got seats 1 and 2 in the first row behind the Flyers bench that I haven't been able to use thus far because I don't graduate until the 19th.  This series better make it to game 6 or to the finals.  It's been killing me that I haven't been able to go.
I'll take those off your hands Legendz

Haha yeah I know right? Sell those fargers man.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

yeah because he has no friends or family in philly to use them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2008, 08:17:25 AM
yeah because he has no friends or family in philly to use them
none better than me and Havas

Fri., May 9, 2008 Philadelphia at Pittsburgh
Sun., May 11, 2008 Philadelphia at Pittsburgh
Tues., May 13, 2008 Pittsburgh at Philadelphia
Thurs., May 15, 2008 Pittsburgh at Philadelphia
*Sun., May 18, 2008 Philadelphia at Pittsburgh
*Tues., May 20, 2008 Pittsburgh at Philadelphia
*Thurs., May 22, 2008 Philadelphia at Pittsburgh

And for those interested, the Western Conference Finals:

Thurs., May 8, 2008 Dallas at Detroit
Sat., May 10, 2008 Dallas at Detroit
Mon., May 12, 2008 Detroit at Dallas
Wed., May 14, 2008 Detroit at Dallas
*Sat., May 17, 2008 Dallas at Detroit
*Mon., May 19, 2008 Detroit at Dallas
*Wed., May 21, 2008 Dallas at Detroit
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i have tickets to every game if i want them...but you wanna talk about put a bullet in your head time...on saturday i leave for a five night cruise

Seabiscuit36

Seabiscuit36

Rome

that cruise would be canceled faster than you can say gilligan's island if i was going.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 05, 2008, 08:45:21 AM
that cruise would be canceled faster than you can say gilligan's island if i was going.

already checked at this point id literally lose all my money...like 1500 bucks...its not like ill miss any games as i called a couple sports bars in bermuda where im going and they show the games...but i could be going to games three and four and now i cant

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Rome on May 05, 2008, 08:45:21 AM

I used to be the type to cancel vacations or threaten to go UA for stuff like that, but after so many letdowns I find its better to just go with it. Its not like he'd be missing the actual cup series.

Quote from: rjs246 on May 05, 2008, 08:46:14 AM
Socks and sandals on the ship deck?

and a seashell necklace

ice grillin you

theres no chance rome or anyone else would pay 1500 dollars to go to games 3 and 4...in fact the games arent even sold out yet according to the flyers website so you could pay for tickets to both games and any travel costs to get there for far less than 1500

Rome

bermuda rules.  there's lots of places there to watch the game there - lot's of sports bars throughout the islands.  there's a place on front street in hamilton that's pretty cool.  i don't know the name of it, though.

there's no way i'd cancel that trip, incidentally.   bermuda might be the best place on earth.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 05, 2008, 09:12:32 AM
bermuda rules.  there's lots of places there to watch the game there - lot's of sports bars throughout the islands.  there's a place on front street in hamilton that's pretty cool.  i don't know the name of it, though.

there's no way i'd cancel that trip, incidentally.   bermuda might be the best place on earth.

never been there looking forward to it....i just wish it didnt interfere with me going to the games

is it called legends romey...that one of the places i called that said they would definitely have the games

Rome

flanigan's was the place i was thinking of.  we took a booze cruise that they sponsored and then went back to the bar and got destroyed in that place.

good god.

ps: watch the beer there.  the alcohol content is way higher than in the states.