07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

there's so much to enjoy about this photo i don't even know where to start.  farg you you french-wannabe canucks.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on May 04, 2008, 03:05:57 PM

there's so much to enjoy about this photo i don't even know where to start.  farg you you french-wannabe canucks.

I LOVE that picture too. The guy in the bottom left in the front row has me laughing my ass off.

Same with the girl covering her mouth like she's about to cry.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Penguins just blew a 2-goal lead in the 3rd.  Cmon Rangers

Rome

The BIGSTUD

Fleury sucks, and goaltending his huge at this point in the playoffs. Gotta love the Flyers chances.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

8 years ago tonight was the 5-OT game in Pittsburgh

Still no word on when game 1 is, but it probably won't be until Thursday or Friday

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

Ha, Im in this picture..orange shirt behind the Flyers bench..

SD_Eagle5

I'm a little disappointed no fists are flying.

Rome

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagles_Legendz

I've got seats 1 and 2 in the first row behind the Flyers bench that I haven't been able to use thus far because I don't graduate until the 19th.  This series better make it to game 6 or to the finals.  It's been killing me that I haven't been able to go.

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 04, 2008, 01:50:09 AM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on May 04, 2008, 12:30:15 AM
Yeah? so? You've been doubting them since then, so as Grand Puba says "Slow Down"

me doubting them doesnt make you look like less of a bandwagoneer......slow your roll chief

Bandwagoneer? yeah I've never pulled for the flyers, nope not me, not at all. I just showed up cause I'm a Metalica fan, ya dumb ass.