ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 01, 2008, 08:23:43 AM
hes no downie

remember that time you said briere would disappear in the playoffs?  that was neat
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

50 canadiens fans in the bar again last night.  they didn't utter a peep until it went to 2-2.  then they talked shtein in french until briere scored.  after that, not so much.

hate.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on May 01, 2008, 08:33:11 AM
hes no downie

remember that time you said briere would disappear in the playoffs?  that was neat

not sure what that has to do with downie who is a waste of life and cant get in the lineup over jim dowd and only barely ahead of riley cote....but briere is still a french pussssie regardless of what he did last round....all you need to know about briere is he has 14 pts in the playoffs and is only a +1 which is a mind boggling stat...hes takes as much as he gives

SunMo

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 01, 2008, 09:01:05 AM
Quote from: SunMo on May 01, 2008, 08:33:11 AM
hes no downie

not sure what that has to do with downie who is a waste of life and cant get in the lineup over jim dowd and only barely ahead of riley cote....but briere is still a french pussssie regardless of what he did last round....all you need to know about briere is he has 14 pts in the playoffs and is only a +1 which is a mind boggling stat...hes takes as much as he gives

good God, stop.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 01, 2008, 09:07:44 AM
Quote from: SunMo on May 01, 2008, 09:04:09 AM
he gives game winners...belee dat

often to the other team

i didn't realize that he was always the one solely responsible for the goal given up when his line was on the ice

PoopyfaceMcGee

IGY is dead right about Briere.  He's a classic risk/reward guy every time you put him out there.  His defense sucks a lot, and he never wins a battle for the puck.

Seabiscuit36

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip49908#clip49908

lol, Gay doesnt like the Begin penalty.  I had no idea it was ok to hit a guy from behind into the open gate, when he doesnt have the puck. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

tsn is the al jazeera of sports networks.  farg those canadian clowns.

PhillyGirl

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Playoffs/Montreal/2008/05/01/5439651-sun.html

I had no idea that call was even considered "controversial"? All of Canada is playing that card though.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen