07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

OMG a Too Many Men on the Ice call. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

ha, the only penalty they can call is one where the other team has too many players on the ice

other than that, no hooks, no holds, no nothing, perfect game my montreal tonight...congrats
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

at least you're at home tonight so you don't have to leave anywhere early

Seabiscuit36

RJ interfered with entering the zone...lol
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

SunMo

SunMo

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 28, 2008, 09:42:25 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2008, 09:37:20 PM
CONSPIRACY!!

shouldn't you be getting ready for the 76ers falling apart?

lol at you trying to take a shot at the sixers....pathetic

i root for ALL philly teams...the difference is i dont bitch about the refereeing for three hours a nite

CONSPIRACY!....how could the refs let the flyers win

rjs246

Stop whining about the refs for god's sake. The major was borderline, but they were so thoroughly outplayed tonight that there should be no one bitching. The Flyers are clearly not the better team in this series, but I'll take these ugly wins with a big farging smile on my face.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2008, 09:45:26 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 28, 2008, 09:42:25 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2008, 09:37:20 PM
CONSPIRACY!!

shouldn't you be getting ready for the 76ers falling apart?

lol at you trying to take a shot at the sixers....pathetic

i root for ALL philly teams...the difference is i dont bitch about the refereeing for three hours a nite

CONSPIRACY!....how could the refs let the flyers win
shut yer yap

phillymic2000

LOL igy, the same guy that called caps in 5, always doom and gloom, and I have not spent 3 hours complaining about the refs. My concerns started with the RJ incident, so kiss it.  :-D

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on April 28, 2008, 09:47:43 PM
Stop whining about the refs for god's sake. The major was borderline, but they were so thoroughly outplayed tonight that there should be no one bitching. The Flyers are clearly not the better team in this series, but I'll take these ugly wins with a big farging smile on my face.

jesus christ thank you for some levity around here....i cant even imagine what the actual flyer boards are like

btw the blood is what brought the boarding to a major....otherwise you probably only have a minor...the call id like to see is the kapanen call that doubled up with downies slash to give them that 5-3....that seemed like a reach there to have two seperate calls at one time

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on April 28, 2008, 09:47:43 PM

Three ugly wins? going up 2-0 in two games and 3-0 in the other and they are not the better team  ??? Wow

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 28, 2008, 09:49:56 PM
LOL igy, the same guy that called caps in 5, always doom and gloom, and I have not spent 3 hours complaining about the refs. My concerns started with the RJ incident, so kiss it.  :-D

im doom and gloom yet your previous post was trying to take a shot at me thru a sixers team that i picked to pull off a 7-2  seed upset...keep reachin dook