07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

then again, they've look like shtein right now.  Got that 2 goal lead, and dont play like they did in the first.  That shtein pisses me off about this team.  They have no killer instinct
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Upshall sold the shtein out of that penalty
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

holy S....Montreal PP with 1:09 left  :boom

fan just threw beer at Richards

SunMo

farging awful

and those creeps up there threw something at Richards in the box

BigEd76

reese125

SunMo

calling that penalty in the last minute of a playoff game...farging joke

reese125

not to mention you have refs on both sides and you cant see his shoulder lunging....fuuck you

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on April 24, 2008, 09:45:05 PM
calling that penalty in the last minute of a playoff game...farging joke
PATHETIC call.  IGY will call me a homer but His shoulder hit Kovalev and that farger dove like he saw the deep end of a pool in front of him.  Richards gets hammered with a beer.  Carter breaks hsi stick in 3 and Kovalev makes a beautiful shot. 

farg

MDS

breaks evened out i suppose. what goes around comes around.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

I hope some stupid frog fargs die when they come to philly

Munson

I want to see a flyer beat the farg out of a hab right NOW.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2008, 09:47:26 PM
breaks evened out i suppose. what goes around comes around.
2 goals caused by the refs?

And morganti hit it on the head, Richards would never put himself in that position to trip someone at that point of the game, he's too damn smart