07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

The first trip they let go the second one they had to call especially since it was 4 feet from the ref. Most of the Caps fans acknowledge it was a good call, they're still crying about the 2nd goal. They can cry all they want their season is over.

rjs246

It must be hard for them to see their team lose the first time they ever bothered watching them.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on April 22, 2008, 11:34:48 PM
What else is he gonna say? "I tripped the shtein out of him. And I'd do it again! Bwahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaetcetc"?

Meaningless.

Well Calzaghe admitted today that he intentionaly hit Hopkins low in the second round, so yeah. I tripped him and I should not have done it.

Rome

phillymic2000

QuoteRight before a loose puck made its way to Kapanen, Philadelphia's Patrick Thoresen gave Shaone Morrisonn a shove, and the Washington defenseman plowed into Huet, knocking the goalie off his skates. The NHL posted an explanation on the Web, saying Thoresen legally body checked Morrisonn and no Philadelphia player made contact with Huet.

That reasoning apparently didn't make its way to the fans, who yelled insults and curse words at the on-ice officials.

LOL  :-D

Seabiscuit36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n2cAJnCFJM

Sergei Kotitsyn chased by zombie habs fans thru town last night. 

I hope these little frog fans make their way down for the game, one got stomped out in Boston Saturday
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

DH

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder what the elitists on ES would say about that?

SD_Eagle5

BigEd76

Happens at :43.  You don't see the guy on this regular clip but the HD feed shows the guy bend down, grab the bottle and throw it up in the air

phillymic2000

Munson

Haha I love how he turns around with that "i'm going to kick your ass" look. He's not a fighter on the rink but he's a big dude. I wouldn't mess with that.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

QuoteIn a dressing room so quiet that all you could hear were the sounds of portable fans and the murmurs of the brokenhearted...

Scott Burnside of ESPN.   :-D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=3362742