biron really did play great tonight

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 22, 2008, 10:55:56 PM
Looks like Thursday/Saturday in Montreal

yeah stevens said that in his presser..well he said thursday it starts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

last to play - first to start the next series.

conspiracy!

BigEd76

Quote from: rjs246 on April 22, 2008, 10:56:35 PM
The best decision I ever made was not watching this game tonight. I'm almost convinced that I am the sole reason that the city's major sports teams haven't won anything since I was 5.

I think most of us have felt that way at some point

highlights on TSN if you wanna check em out

rjs246

Despite the fact that the Flyers won, the ESPN recap talks almost exclusively about Ovechkin. Douches.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on April 22, 2008, 10:56:35 PM
The best decision I ever made was not watching this game tonight. I'm almost convinced that I am the sole reason that the city's major sports teams haven't won anything since I was 5.

i didnt go to the game and i bet 250 bucks on the caps for that exact reason

reverse jinxes FTW

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on April 22, 2008, 11:02:53 PM
Despite the fact that the Flyers won, the ESPN recap talks almost exclusively about Ovechkin. Douches.

versus spent three hours doing just the same thing.

rjs246

I haven't read this thread since sometime before the game 6 loss, but I want to reiterate IGY's point from very early in the season. Getting a playoff win, especially in an up and down series where they needed to tighten up and play well to win in the end, can do nothing but help the young guys on the team. This is beautiful.

Ovechkin giving the Caps 'fans' an ovation after the game was also beautiful. FTL.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

that game winner was in slow motion.  i screamed and it was so weird sounding i kinda freaked myself out.

Rome

roenick just scored the go-ahead goal in san jose. 

3-2 sharks 10:00 to go in the second.

ice grillin you

Rome

QuoteTo have the referee decide the series like that, with two teams battling like that, is tough to swallow. I definitely didn't think it was a penalty," Poti said.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Munson

Quote from: Rome on April 22, 2008, 11:29:04 PM
QuoteTo have the referee decide the series like that, with two teams battling like that, is tough to swallow. I definitely didn't think it was a penalty," Poti said.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bullshtein.

Even if it wasn't a penalty, the blatent trip that they let go before it was ridiculous.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phillymic2000

which tripping did he think was not a penalty. It should have been a fargin 5 on 3.

rjs246

What else is he gonna say? "I tripped the shtein out of him. And I'd do it again! Bwahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaetcetc"?

Meaningless.

Let them eat bootstraps.