07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

http://boards.washingtoncaps.com

fun

QuoteGarbage for a garbage game in terms of officiating. The worst officiated game I have ever seen in the playoffs. When it comes to the playoffs its hard to recall any games that were horribly officiated. They usually do a great job. I am shocked at this one. If you could ever give a playoff game to a team, the refs gave it to Philly in this one.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

ha, they think they usually do a great job because they are usually the beneficiary of the zesty goals
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 22, 2008, 10:28:30 PM

fun

QuoteGarbage for a garbage game in terms of officiating. The worst officiated game I have ever seen in the playoffs. When it comes to the playoffs its hard to recall any games that were horribly officiated. They usually do a great job. I am shocked at this one. If you could ever give a playoff game to a team, the refs gave it to Philly in this one.

good god, it's almost as bad as the skins board. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

QuoteCaps won this game. Flyers can't feel good about that second goal.

Quoteit just... isn't.. right

i'm heartbroken... tears are inches away from hitting my keyboard...

it isn't right...

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 22, 2008, 10:39:55 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on April 22, 2008, 10:28:30 PM

fun

good god, it's as bad as the CF Flyers thread. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

QuoteThanks Caps for an exciting run of hockey (I've only jumped on board since Fedorov arrived at the deadline).

Rome

BigEd76

Phanatic

Man I thought it was going to be business as usual there in the 3rd but Biron kept them in it. Hatcher had some great stops in the 2nd.

Les Habitants are next.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

BigEd76

Looks like Thursday/Saturday in Montreal

rjs246

The best decision I ever made was not watching this game tonight. I'm almost convinced that I am the sole reason that the city's major sports teams haven't won anything since I was 5.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.