07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Caps are getting away with 2-minute minors all over the place.

Seabiscuit36

lmao at the refs yo suck chants.... At least go with, "Have...A..Donut"
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 22, 2008, 08:25:56 PM
Caps are getting away with 2-minute minors all over the place.
they are the master of the high hits and punches to the face
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 22, 2008, 08:25:00 PM
that was a massive break for the flyers. massive. could have easily been a penalty. by the way, what the hell is the flyers symbol. it looks likes something a retarded second grade drew in art class.

not even close to a penalty...morrison had the puck and the last time i looked you were allowed to hit people with the puck in the nhl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 22, 2008, 08:27:57 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 22, 2008, 08:25:00 PM
that was a massive break for the flyers. massive. could have easily been a penalty. by the way, what the hell is the flyers symbol. it looks likes something a retarded second grade drew in art class.

not even close to a penalty...morrison had the puck and the last time i looked you were allowed to hit people with the puck in the nhl
But laughlin said its not a goal?

PoopyfaceMcGee

100% chance the Caps score on this PP.

Seabiscuit36

Seabiscuit36

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

jason smith is the worst canadian ever
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 22, 2008, 08:30:16 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on April 22, 2008, 08:29:34 PM
100% chance the Caps score on this PP.
I'd put it at 150%

Either way.

Nice windmill celebration, dickface.  I hope Ovechkin dies a Sean Taylor-like death.

ice grillin you

thats not even fair

and thats the difference in the two teams...flyers gotta get a goalie knocked down to score and the caps use the best shot in the nhl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on April 22, 2008, 08:34:23 PM
Quote from: SunMo on April 22, 2008, 08:32:33 PM
jason smith is the worst canadian ever

isnt he the captain?
worst captain ever too, he's so overrated its not even funny