07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Come on IGY, It takes 4 games to get use to the playoffs? One good period does not mean they woke up, if that was the case after the 3rd period of game one the flyers would not have won another game. Wash. is playing like a team on the ropes and is coming out fighting, let's see if they still have that pop in them after we score, and or turn it up.

phillymic2000

your team is up 1-0 at home and you can hear a pin drop in this place.

phillymic2000

DH

Seabiscuit36

farging fedorov hooked the shtein out of Carter before he scored the goal. bullshtein
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 19, 2008, 02:08:00 PM
#8 needs to get hit and fargin hard. He is just crusing around way to freely.

down 1-0  :-\ plenty of hockey to play, a little wake up and put wash. on their heels

ovechkin is impossible to hit...im not sure ive ever seen a stronger guy on his skates than ovechkin...when he hits you you go down....when you hit him you go down

Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 19, 2008, 02:11:13 PM
Come on IGY, It takes 4 games to get use to the playoffs? One good period does not mean they woke up, if that was the case after the 3rd period of game one the flyers would not have won another game. Wash. is playing like a team on the ropes and is coming out fighting, let's see if they still have that pop in them after we score, and or turn it up.

absolutely it can take four games...especially if your talent is superior to the team youre playing...all i have to say is the flyers beeter win at home monday or they are done
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

DH

i feel like im watching last years flyers

phillymic2000

Quoteabsolutely it can take four games...especially if your talent is superior to the team youre playing...all i have to say is the flyers beeter win at home monday or they are done

Don't be so negative, it ain't over.

We all have you to blame for not being the dedicated fan and attending todays game, shame on you.

DH

IGY shoulda found whoever is blowing that air horn and shoved it straight up the guys ass. what the farg is that thing?

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 19, 2008, 02:19:49 PM
Quoteabsolutely it can take four games...especially if your talent is superior to the team youre playing...all i have to say is the flyers beeter win at home monday or they are done

Don't be so negative, it ain't over.

We all have you to blame for not being the dedicated fan and attending todays game, shame on you.

im not saying its over but i am saying the flyers are in more trouble than you think...caps will win a game 7...which is why the flyers gotta win at home monday and i think they can but right now for having a 3-1 series lead the flyers are in a precarious situation

Quote from: Die-Hard on April 19, 2008, 02:20:17 PM
IGY shoulda found whoever is blowing that air horn and shoved it straight up the guys ass. what the farg is that thing?

thankfully if not for my girl i would have in the regular season...we literally sat three rows in front of the douche and i wanted to go up there ans say something so bad but i would have been divorced

ice grillin you

flyer pp has to come alive...in a game when youre being this beaten your pp is the great equalizer

DH

i would have been divorced

ok, but from where i sit right now it would have been well worth it.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

the flyers suck chants are hilarious, they suck at chants
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons