07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Richards is all heart.  Thats what makes him the GAWD
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

3  Hurricanes 42-32-6   90  vs TB, vs FLA
4  Devils*    44-28-7   95  vs BOS, at PHI, vs NYR
5  Rangers    41-27-11  93  at NYI, vs NYI, at NJ
6  Senators   42-30-8   92  at TOR, vs BOS
7  Bruins     40-28-11  91  at NJ, at OTT, vs BUF
8  Flyers     40-28-11  91  at PIT, vs NJ, vs PIT
9  Capitals   41-31-8   90  vs TB, vs FLA
10 Sabres     38-30-12  88  at MON, at BOS

they need 3 points, maybe 4, in these last 3 games.  Carolina and Washington could both get in....

PoopyfaceMcGee

3 or 4 points in 3 games against the 2 teams they play the worst against

ice grillin you

caps are definitely in they are out of control right now...all they needed to be the favorite in the east was a goalie and they made a great trade in getting huet...dont be surprised to see them in the finals

how can one team have ovechkin...backstom....semin and green....its not even fair
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2008, 07:56:52 AM
how can one team have ovechkin...backstom....semin and green....its not even fair
Same as the Pens, SUCK for years and stock top 5 picks

Huet for a second was an amazing trade, and one that solidified them for the next 5 years.  If they get in, i'll be rooting for them even if they knock the flyers out.  The Flyers had their chance and injuries and zesty play ruined their chances.  Ovechkin is easliy my favorite player outside of the Flyers, and really of anysport outside of my home team favorites. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

You'll be rooting for a team that knocked the Flyers out?

What the farg, man?

ice grillin you

caps have better players than the pens...and only ovechkin and backstrom were top 10 picks...the caps are good not cause they stockpiled top 5 picks cause thay made their first round picks count...they didnt take the steve downies jeff carters and mike richards every year...they went for talent and hit on almost every pick

the caps make my stomach turn and ovechkin might be my most hated player in sports....ever

hes so farging ugly and so euro trashed up its amazing...he couldnt be gayer after he scores too...hes gotta jump in the air and hug and kiss every teammate on the ice after EVERY goal...just score a goal pat a helmet of the guy who made the pass and go back to your bench you ripped jean wearing chain smoking POS

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 02, 2008, 08:26:32 AM

What the farg, man?

seriously and to root for ovechkin is almost unthinkable...hes one of the most unlikeable persons on earth

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2008, 08:27:57 AM
Quote from: Rome on April 02, 2008, 08:26:32 AM

What the farg, man?
seriously and to root for ovechkin is almost unthinkable...hes one of the most unlikeable persons on earth
i have no idea how you even think that

ice grillin you

have you ever seen him play or talk or dress

Seabiscuit36

I dont know about checking the dudes outfit out, but i like the emotion he shows playing the game.  He's not your typical whiney lazy russian.  His english bags me up, but he trys.  But i know what your saying, his personality is Donovan Mcnabb. 

ice grillin you

there hasnt been a single one of his 63 goals this year where when he scored it he didnt act like it was a stanley cup game seven OT goal

and the dood rocks jean jackets still...wtf?...everytime i see him he looks like he should be pick axing the berlin wall

Seabiscuit36

MDS

rooskies are just the worst, arent they?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.