07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

That was pathetic. Randy Jones sucks.

SunMo

yeah, Jones was flat awful in OT...how many times did he give up the puck?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

with 8 minutes left i said to my wife, i feel like Eshe is going to show up in Biron. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on March 11, 2008, 10:21:56 PM
yeah, Jones was flat awful in OT...how many times did he give up the puck?

He's as bad if not worse defensively than Vandermeer was. He belongs on the Phantoms.

ice grillin you

thats been jones all year...he shouldnt be in the nhl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Jones started the year incredibly hot, then he hit bergeron and his game has never recovered. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 12, 2008, 08:00:13 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 12, 2008, 07:43:29 AM
Jones started the year incredibly hot

ha

NO!

i was waiting for someone to rip that.  But he was playing a ppg average thru the first month.  Offensively he was a beast, and defensively he was confident, once he Bergeroned burjerronn his game turned to shtein. 

SD_Eagle5

Jones was probably the best defenseman on the team the first 2 weeks of the season, then he tried to become to offensive oriented. How or why Stevens has failed to address this is a mystery.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 12, 2008, 08:32:00 AM
Jones was probably the best defenseman on the team the first 2 weeks of the season, then he tried to become to offensive oriented. How or why Stevens has failed to address this is a mystery.
He also played with Kukkonen, and they played great together, then Stevens broke them up. 

DWill18

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 12, 2008, 08:34:09 AM
He also played with Kukkonen, and they played great together, then Stevens broke them up. 

Kukkonen is the Finnish Bobby Orr

hell I'd be +16 after the first month of the season if I played with him too

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: DWill18 on March 12, 2008, 09:09:49 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 12, 2008, 08:34:09 AM

Kukkonen is the Finnish Bobby Orr

hell I'd be +16 after the first month of the season if I played with him too
He's like the Great one and Orr all rolled up into a brick wall, best playa eva

SD_Eagle5

Talk about going from suck to blow.

Stevens needs to be sent down to the minors.

PoopyfaceMcGee

mcnabbmvp

I know. We need someone who has a pair and know hows to use them. And not stand around sucking whatever he is sucking on in his mouth. We need someone like Hexy to be our coach. If he can run the team like he played everyone and their mothers would be scared.
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES