07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

kids are great for smothering out fires, i won't deny that
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Rome

He's had run-ins with Tortorella before.  I'll bet a dollar that what happened on the bench between them spilled over to the locker room afterwards, and that's why he got suspended, not for throwing a hissy fit during the heat of the moment.

ice grillin you

im watching 'away from her' right now and julie christie goes to this alzheimers old peoples home and in one scene they are all watching the the flyers leafs game six where roenick scores the series clincher in ot....good stuff
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 08, 2008, 02:33:29 PM
im watching 'away from her' right now and julie christie goes to this alzheimers old peoples home and in one scene they are all watching the the flyers leafs game six where roenick scores the series clincher in ot....good stuff
Thats one of my favorite games ever.  Sami gets knocked the farg out, and has to be hooked into the bench by Primeau, Amonte and Roenick streak back and JR scores the game winner and does the running man celebration. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 08, 2008, 02:41:18 PM
Thats one of my favorite games ever.   

tonight was one of my top 7,000 games ever.....good win

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 09, 2008, 04:18:23 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 08, 2008, 02:41:18 PM
Thats one of my favorite games ever.   

tonight was one of my top 7,000 games ever.....good win

I want to put a cobra..Around your neck

Seabiscuit36

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

I saw today in the paper that the Flyers have had 257 games lost to injury this season.  And most of them to Key players.  Gagne, Richards, Lupul, Hatcher. 

BigEd76

3-0 in the 3rd vs a non-playoff team?  Yeah that lead is safe....  :boom

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

that is incredibly accurate....CHOKE...

farg, you could see it the whole time. 

Geowhizzer

Almost lost my new TV on that one.  Gotta check the temper...

That was one heinous third period.  You could see it slipping away, and there was nothing you could do but watch the Flyers sink like the Titanic.