07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol @ comparing a end zone dance with ending someones career with a blind check high stick or sucker punch

stop being a bitch of the highest degree
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Oh no. I just got told. I must have forgotten about how important it is to split hairs on internet message boards.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 06, 2008, 12:48:59 AM
I was watching a bit of the NYR-Ottawa game that followed the Flyers on HNIC, and the one studio host (can't remember the name) said he'd get 10 games for it.

I wouldn't think so, but who knows in Gary Bettman's NHL.
He shouldn't considering i've seen that same thing happen at least 10 times this year, but i wouldnt be surprised to see him made another example considering how gay this league has become
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

he shouldnt get ten games that would be ridiculous...but he should and will get more than if anyone else did it....the guy is a punk straight up...if he was on the devils or rangers flyer fans would be going crazy right now...

reese125

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 06, 2008, 12:35:20 AM
Downie hit that bitch for his comments about the hit on Dean, Blake said Downie should never play in the NHL, you never say that shtein unless your the guy who got hit, not some american playing for another team in Canada.  farg that cancer bag albino. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAfGjAcq1Co

thats was bullshtein. He wouldnt let go of dudes wrist--probably twisting it--and he got popped for it. If the refs are trying to break it up, get u on the ground and you still dont let go of the other guy, you deserve to get cracked

Rome

Hahaha.  That shtein was great.

I left a comment at the end.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2008, 11:16:13 AM
he shouldnt get ten games that would be ridiculous...but he should and will get more than if anyone else did it....the guy is a punk straight up...if he was on the devils or rangers flyer fans would be going crazy right now...
turn in your man card
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Geowhizzer

TSN:  NHL Investigates Downie's Punch On Blake

Introduction:
QuoteThe Philadelphia Flyers seem to be on roll this season, and it's certainly not in the standings.

Best part is the comments. 

Rome

Investigate what?  He sucker punched him.  It happens all the farging time in the NHL.  Big deal.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 06, 2008, 03:38:26 PM
TSN:  NHL Investigates Downie's Punch On Blake

Introduction:
QuoteThe Philadelphia Flyers seem to be on roll this season, and it's certainly not in the standings.

Best part is the comments. 

definitely

when you have people like steve downie on your side you arent gonna win

Rome

Right - because Stanley Cup winners never have instigators or dirty players on them.

SunMo

yeah, steve downie and the 4 games he's played in are the reason the are in the last place in the division
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

its karma not his actual play...i mean he stinks as a player

you guys keep rooting for downie and bad things are gonna happen...trust me

Rome

Aren't you the same guy who constantly complains about the Eagles signing choir boys?

Jesus, IGY...