07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 08, 2007, 09:48:00 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 08, 2007, 09:06:27 PM
makes me sick to my stomach to think about how much money briere and hartnell are stealing...not just this year but for the next 4-6

Briere sucks.

Season over.

he doesnt suck but hes not that good either...again i hate to bring up the past but i told you when they went for him that he was alexander daigle before he had a couple good years on a great offensive buffalo team and that he would be more like the player he was in pheonix than buffalo...the guy is soft and doesnt have the superior talent to over come that...hell get some pts and be a decent player...but the money he will be getting vs what his impact on the team will be is outrageous...him and biron should trade salaries
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Offensively this team is horrible without Gagne.  And i truely believe the loss of Hatcher has hurt this team, look at the # of shots on goal after he went out for surgery
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

The lack of creativity from the forwards is a major flaw on this team, they need a good setup man whether it be a winger or forward. Briere will be fine once he gets Gagne back full time and they finally move Lupul to the top line on a full time basis. I hate to say it but a guy like Forsberg would be a perfect fit right now.

phattymatty

QuoteThe Ghost of Ol' Big E: On the same day Eric Lindros called it a dizzy, nauseous and blurry career, his former club was spanked by the New Jersey Devils (Scott Stevens' former club...eerie) to the tune of 4-1. As a tribute, several Flyers skated the entire 60 minutes with their heads down.

PhillyGirl

Comparing Briere and his talent to Daigle...a lazy, worthless, piece of shtein with so much talent and not a single shred of effort....MIGHT Be among the most ridiculously asinine things you've ever said  on this board.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i didnt compare him to daigle i said he was once considered daigle...hes come a long way but that fact that that guy is making 10 million dollars in this league is unfathomable...hes an 80 pt midget who does nothing else...hes martin st louis but without talent around him...he should never be the highest paid oor the best player on a team...hes too easy to stop....he should be one of many talented players on a team...but with the money hes making and people like hartnell how are the flyers ever gonna improve around them...or is briere the basket they are putting all their eggs in for the next couple years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Have you ever seen or heard of a guy talking shtein about a girl he was going/hoping to bang only to have his wife walk up at the exact second to scratch it?

I swear to you it happened tonight.

And when I'm describing that hootch, I mean she was flat-out incredible - no bullshtein involved.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 10, 2007, 10:16:16 PM
Flyers own the Pens.  :evil

And poor Cindy was crying at the big bad bully Jason Smith.

Entertaining!

SD_Eagle5

Cindy's such a little girl, I was hoping Gawd was going to pop him at the end of the game but no such luck.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 10, 2007, 11:42:55 PM
Cindy's such a little girl, I was hoping Gawd was going to pop him at the end of the game but no such luck.
Richards was ripping him apart, i wish i could have heard what he was saying.  Great game, This team hates the Pens which is great considering the abortion of last year.  Loved the Smith fight against malone too, he destroyed him
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

After the game Richards said Crosby was yapping about shtein that happened earlier in the game. He said he had no intentions of dropping the gloves with him.

Seabiscuit36

thats because Crosby is a vagina.  On the flyers board they are talking about the next home game against the Pens, Everyone bringing Tampons to throw on the ice when he does one of his whinefests